You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Champion League Draw - 13/04/2018

WhiskeyJar

Bayern for me.

Personally I'd rather see them in the final.

Klopp against his old nemesis, plus they're a bit weaker than in past seasons - it would be a game for the ages. I wouldn't be very confident if we faced them over two legs, though.

I'll take either of the other two. Roma would be the easiest to get past, and Real just because I'd love to beat them.

Personally I'd rather see them in the final.

Klopp against his old nemesis, plus they're a bit weaker than in past seasons - it would be a game for the ages. I wouldn't be very confident if we faced them over two legs, though.

I'll take either of the other two. Roma would be the easiest to get past, and Real just because I'd love to beat them.

Loving the absolute confidence of us getting to the final.

The buzz is real and actually I don't mind whoever we get.

From the point of view of thinking we’ll win it...

I’d fancy getting at Real’s defence over two legs and would prefer to have them in the semis rather than a one off final.

So bring on that gobshite Ronaldo and lets make the prick cry.

Yeah same here. Fancy us against them over 2 legs most definitely. And I wouldn’t be averse to it being at Anfield first again either.

From the point of view of thinking we’ll win it...

I’d fancy getting at Real’s defence over two legs and would prefer to have them in the semis rather than a one off final.

So bring on that gobshite Ronaldo and lets make the prick cry.

Maybe.

But in a final ladyboy would probably be obsessed with being the hero himself. To a point where that's more imortant than his team winning.

I remember his last game for the mancs. CL final. He was desperate to do it all himself. Not playing fior the team at all. It was me, me, me all 90 mins.

Roma, with the second leg at Anfield.

Knocking them out of the competition in front of our own support would be a thrilling experience for them. Something they can treasure for the rest of their lives.

It’s the polite and well mannered thing to do. A well deserved gesture of thanks after selling us Mo Salah for a princely £37M.

It’s the very least they deserve.

I honestly don't mind who we get. I can see pros and cons for all of them. 

Roma - the weakest team, certainly by the odds, and before they knocked Barcelona out I would have picked them by a country mile, but now I'm not so sure. And although 1984 was a long time ago, they have form for stabbing our fans in the backside, and I actually fear the aggro most with Roma. We do not need that at any time, but most of all we don't need it now, with the  UEFA charges starting to pile up against us. 

Bayern Munich - quite possibly the strongest side of the four. Very good attack and defence. Lots of CL pedigree, both historic and recent, as they've reached the semis for quite a few years in a row, now. Might be nice for Jurgen to get one over on his old nemesis, but would definitely be a tricky affair.

Real Madrid - they seem to keep winning this competition, which is getting tiresome! I actually think we would beat them because they would come at us, and as Man City found out, that is usually very costly. But then again, I'd rather meet them in the final.

So, in short, doesn't really matter who we get. There are pros and cons for all of them. Whoever gets pulled out of the hat will do for me.  

• Upvote 1

Any of them except Real Madrid...even though Real Madrid might be made for how we play in many ways the worry with them over two legs is that eventually we'd be undone by their constant cheating/diving.

Lovren especially would be targeted and or drawn in to committing the crime of daring to touch the greasy diving shithouse rat Ronaldo and end up in tangles that they exploit by diving/throwing themselves to ground and that eventually a ref would be dying to give them a penalty for and or us a red...Or that snide cunt Ramos would goad Mane into smashing his grid in.

That threat is doubled over two games - i'd rather it be limited to one if we got through to final (well actually i hope they get dicked in other semi, the fucking twats)

I think we'll get a much fairer game all round v Roma or Bayern...Real Madrid and that preening, narcissistic shithouse rat Ronaldo can all do one.

Any of them except Real Madrid...even though Real Madrid might be made for how we play in many ways the worry with them over two legs is that eventually we'd be undone by their constant cheating/diving.

Lovren especially would be targeted and or drawn in to committing the crime of daring to touch the greasy diving shithouse rat Ronaldo and end up in tangles that they exploit by diving/throwing themselves to ground and that eventually a ref would be dying to give them a penalty for and or us a red...Or that snide cunt Ramos would goad Mane into smashing his grid in.

That threat is doubled over two games - i'd rather it be limited to one if we got through to final (well actually i hope they get dicked in other semi, the fucking twats)

I think we'll get a much fairer game all round v Roma or Bayern...Real Madrid and that preening, narcissistic shithouse rat Ronaldo can all do one.

They've one of the best players to ever kick a ball in Ronaldo, he doesn't need to dive to make Lovren look like a Sunday league player.

They've one of the best players to ever kick a ball in Ronaldo, he doesn't need to dive to make Lovren look like a Sunday league player.

He may well be shame he is one of the biggest twats to ever kick a ball too...the horrible fucking shithouse.

• Upvote 1