Tony Moanero

What are your all-time favourite chocolate bars?

Good -- like

What about Almond Roca -- does that count?

Love those.

Just googled them. Look and sound nice.

I like 3 Muskateers, as they remind me of what a Milky Way used to be like when I was a kid. American Milky Way Simply Caramel is boss, better than a Mars Bar.

This is great -- like when Socrates snuck into one of Stigs drafts -- ok so I am:

Almond Roca

Ghirardelli Dark/Sea Salt

After Eights

Balanced, I like the way that shapes up. Could probably live on just those three for near a month.

After Eights are boss. Only ever have them at Christmas, though. They’re so nice it’s impossible not to eat a whole box in one sitting.

Don't know if I could manage that these days.  But there's been plenty of occasions where I've sat with a cup of mocha (which is a gorgeous mix of coffee and chocolate) and eaten a box of After Eights to myself.

Life's guilty little pleasures and all that.  I'm also a fucker for hoovering up random scraps of Easter eggs that the kids miss, especially if they're Cadburys.

242258700ab44104209db1c83b28ea0c.jpg

One of the kids grabbed these off the shelves when we were out for provisions earlier. I thought they’d be shit but they’re very nice. I’m going to eat all of them while I’m sat out in the dark contemplating stuff.

Don't know if I could manage that these days. But there's been plenty of occasions where I've sat with a cup of mocha (which is a gorgeous mix of coffee and chocolate) and eaten a box of After Eights to myself.

Life's guilty little pleasures and all that. I'm also a fucker for hoovering up random scraps of Easter eggs that the kids miss, especially if they're Cadburys.

I love that you think the forum is so lowbrow that you had to explain what a mocha is.

They did a dark chocolate mars bar once with white nougat in which was pretty awesome.

Well remembered. They were lovely. The American chocolate bar, Milky Way Midnight is basically the same the thing.

On 11/04/2018 at 08:31, Shooter in the Motor said:

I remember when you could get a chocolate bar for 30p.

30p!  I am of an age when I remember me mam would buy me a Cadburys Dairy Milk for 6d. (That's 2.5 p). And a big fuck off bar it was. 

Remember Fry's 5 Boys?

@Champ, I seem to recall you saying you liked Old Jamaica. Apologies if it wasn’t you, my memory isn’t as good as it used to be. Cardbury’s have brought it back, albeit repackaged.

DD7910D4-F5C8-4E7B-9E8B-DF8778C11281.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 11/04/2018 at 16:09, Tony Moanero said:

Dr Nowt knows. Chocolate has to be refrigerated.

Yeah who needs teeth 

Starbar wins.