Tony Moanero

Great t-shirts

1 minute ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Who is that person on the t shirt?

Australian bloke off a viral YouTube clip, getting arrested after a "succulent Chinese meal" and complaining about officers touching his penis.

20 minutes ago, Remmie said:

Having you been living under a rock? 

It’s the world’s biggest affectation, crowbarred in everywhere possible at all sorts of pop culture references/widely known even if for all the wrong reasons public figures, to chin-strokingly feign greater discernment than everyone else. It can be seen from space, so I’m surprised you’ve not clocked it before. Having you been living under a rock?

• Upvote 3

46 minutes ago, Dr Nowt said:

It’s the world’s biggest affectation, crowbarred in everywhere possible at all sorts of pop culture references/widely known even if for all the wrong reasons public figures, to chin-strokingly feign greater discernment than everyone else. It can be seen from space, so I’m surprised you’ve not clocked it before. Having you been living under a rock?

Ouch.

1 hour ago, Dr Nowt said:

Along with men who claim they only watch things - soaps, reality t.v., etc. - because their girlfriends/wives do.

3 hours ago, Tony Moanero said:

Along with men who claim they only watch things - soaps, reality t.v., etc. - because their girlfriends/wives do.

I'm happy to say my missus doesn't watch any of that stuff,but still finds plenty of other shite to watch instead.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

I'm happy to say my missus doesn't watch any of that stuff,but still finds plenty of other shite to watch instead.

My wife isn’t a fan of soaps but I am. I still watch Coronation Street and Emmetdale religiously.

5 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Mine doesn't either, it's constant fucking crime dramas in my house.

Load of shite.