Quantcast
Ex-players (who are still playing) - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Baltar

Ex-players (who are still playing)

Just a general thread about former players who are still plying their trade elsewhere.

I was reading a message from a Wolves fan waxing lyrical about Conor Coady. I hadn't heard that name in a long time and though I haven't watched them play, by all accounts he is doing brilliantly for Wolves. They are tearing it up in the Championship and will be back in the big time next season. Will be very interested in seeing how he does back in the Premiership.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/liverpool-fan-conor-coady-reaping-12041290

Just a general thread about former players who are still plying their trade elsewhere.

I was reading a message from a Wolves fan waxing lyrical about Conor Coady. I hadn't heard that name in a long time and though I haven't watched them play, by all accounts he is doing brilliantly for Wolves. They are tearing it up in the Championship and will be back in the big time next season. Will be very interested in seeing how he does back in the Premiership.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/liverpool-fan-conor-coady-reaping-12041290

From midfielder to ball-playing centre half? Interesting. Must keep an eye out for him.

Jack Robinson - QPR -- only know this because he scored a brace, as a CB,  around the Holidays and some Russians must be data mining my Browser usage. A news story popped up

Who was that Finnish kid we had once upon a time? Striker. Turned to shit. But where?

Dalla Valle?

Currently without a club

Last played for a newly promoted Serbian side Wikipedia tells me

• Upvote 1