You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

city at home

kop77

Just had a little look on Bluemoon's thread on this. Obviously paraphrasing, but one poster was commenting how this Won't phase City but then said, "We'll get them back at the Etihad and show them a real atmosphere. None of this nonsense, just sing Blue Moon inside the ground and leave them stunned like the Hamburg players when we played them."

Cute.

• Upvote 1

Has not taken them long to be a right shower of bastards. I really really wish Gillingham could have held onto that lead in that play off.

They're a pretty nothing club, clubs with actual history have various rivalries acquired through the years, they have one.

They used to be a sound bunch, but now they're treating everybody like the enemy to try and get a rivalry going, now they're basically Evertonians that won the lottery.

I work with a load of City fans, they spend more time slagging off united than supporting their own club, pointing out every criticism on the news as a conspiracy against them.

They're a pretty nothing club, clubs with actual history have various rivalries acquired through the years, they have one.

They used to be a sound bunch, but now they're treating everybody like the enemy to try and get a rivalry going, now they're basically Evertonians that won the lottery.

I work with a load of City fans, they spend more time slagging off united than supporting their own club, pointing out every criticism on the news as a conspiracy against them.

My brother and Dad are lifelong City fans. They know everything about Man United. 

I've just had a Citeh fan in work, telling me we are shite, we are finished, nothing our supporters do will scare them, their players are far to superior to be affected by fans living in the past. 

He also said Van Diyk is overrated and wouldn't get in their team.

My response, sorry we have not got what you want in stock. Bye

• Upvote 1