You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tonight's Takeaway

Carvalho Diablo

• 2 months later...

Last minute change of mind, Pepperoni Special incoming.

Problem I have with takeaway pizza is the inconsistency of the quality. Possibly due to the shops having new owners every week, whilst they launder money through a different name!

Don't do takeaways any more. Utter shite round my way. Rather go a proper restaurant and eat there.

Nice Turkish place does a huge plate mixed grill kebab for 2 people including full meze starters for £20. Get deserts and Turkish tea thrown in at the end.

Just come back from there with the missus.

Great value for money and delicious food.

Don't do takeaways any more. Utter shite round my way. Rather go a proper restaurant and eat there.

Nice Turkish place does a huge plate mixed grill kebab for 2 people including full meze starters for £20. Get deserts and Turkish tea thrown in at the end.

Just come back from there with the missus.

Great value for money and delicious food.

Yeah, I don’t get them anymore, as they’re mostly turd where I live now. There are one of two o.k. ones, but I was sick of them delivering lukewarm food, then having to wait another 30 to 60 minutes for them to replace it.

Yeah, I don’t get them anymore, as they’re mostly turd where I live now. There are one of two o.k. ones, but I was sick of them delivering lukewarm food, then having to wait another 30 to 60 minutes for them to replace it.

I normally go out and get it myself. It's the only way to be sure.

Deliveroo is useless. The restaurants/takeawaymys up the price of their food, plus there’s a delivery change and it always arrives either lukewarm or stone cold.

I've seen the way they ride their bikes. They probably go racing around for an hour with your food, the cunts.

We had Chinese tonight. It’s my little girls fifth birthday today. Long arse day with a kids party from 11-1, followed by a few hours up the park with the new outdoor toys. The older two kids came up with the idea of treating us all to a takeaway for the occasion. I let them chip in a little bit seeing as it was their idea and we made up most of the money.

The Chinese we use at the moment is pretty decent. Apart from the fact my kids like the chicken balls with sweet and sour sauce and the sauce they do, whilst tasting nice, must have gloss paint in it or some shit because if the slightest bit spills onto the kitchen side/dining table, it’s like a military operation trying to get it cleaned up.

Add that to the fact I’m a proper pedant when it comes to mess in my house and the distribution of said sweet and sour sauce can get quite stressful.

“Careful. CAREFUL.”

It was lovely though. Sweet and sour chicken balls, crispy chilli beef, lemon chicken, Singapore rice noodles, egg fried rice and prawn crackers. Sent them to bed now and I’ve got a dessert of Morgan’s and coke, a couple of cans of Desperados and the sweet, sweet sound of silence.

• Upvote 1

We had Chinese tonight. It’s my little girls fifth birthday today. Long arse day with a kids party from 11-1, followed by a few hours up the park with the new outdoor toys. The older two kids came up with the idea of treating us all to a takeaway for the occasion. I let them chip in a little bit seeing as it was their idea and we made up most of the money.

The Chinese we use at the moment is pretty decent. Apart from the fact my kids like the chicken balls with sweet and sour sauce and the sauce they do, whilst tasting nice, must have gloss paint in it or some shit because if the slightest bit spills onto the kitchen side/dining table, it’s like a military operation trying to get it cleaned up.

Add that to the fact I’m a proper pedant when it comes to mess in my house and the distribution of said sweet and sour sauce can get quite stressful.

“Careful. CAREFUL.”

It was lovely though. Sweet and sour chicken balls, crispy chilli beef, lemon chicken, Singapore rice noodles, egg fried rice and prawn crackers. Sent them to bed now and I’ve got a dessert of Morgan’s and coke, a couple of cans of Desperados and the sweet, sweet sound of silence.

Do I hear Arena 5 beckoning your name?

Deliveroo is useless. The restaurants/takeawaymys up the price of their food, plus there’s a delivery change and it always arrives either lukewarm or stone cold.

This is agree with. Everything that tips up has to be sent to to the microwave before consuming .

Personally I rarely bother these days.