You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Cambridge Analytica

Spy Bee

8 minutes ago, Sugar Ape said:

Fuck off, you definitely live with your mum. Why do you think we all call you Hades?

Thats why your missus called me it in the kitchen the other night. I thought she said she had aids. I believed her as well given that she has to let you poke her every now and then. 

5 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

I've just read a book on habits and it spoke about how company's gather so much information they know when a customer is pregnant before she has even told anyone that she is, they even know how far along the pregnancy is due to the information they gather on the very predictable buying habits of pregnant women.

Because it's so financially rewarding to entice a pregnant woman into your store because generally they will leave with more than what they planned to buy they will send vouchers for nappies too there home but so it doesn't seem creepy the vouchers will be mixed among things like lawn mowers and a myriad of things to make it seem random. We assume the leaflets through our doors are exactly the same as everyone else gets but they're not, theyre specifically catered to your designated ID.

What was the book called ? 

Sounds interesting/worrying

The power of habit by Charles Duhhig. It was okay, some interesting parts especially on why Rosa parks became the seed of the civil rights movement when plenty of black people before her had been arrested and jailed for refusing to give up their bus seats.

I read it because I want to stop procrastinating and take action more rather than sit on my arse or dwell upon things. Can't say it improved anything there. I've not read a self help book that does work. I bought Paul Copes book just to be supportive of a local lad and red, I enjoyed the book and his optimism the lad clearly has an entrepreneur spirit and work ethic.

• Upvote 1