Quantcast
Watford at home, Saturday 17.30 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

Thanks

Dave

Grinch

Watford at home, Saturday 17.30

Was it last years fixture where we had a pretty dire game and Can popped up with an over head kick to take the 3 points?  Same again will do.  Three points essential.

In last year's corresponding fixture, we twatted them 6-1. More of the same please.

Was it last years fixture where we had a pretty dire game and Can popped up with an over head kick to take the 3 points?  Same again will do.  Three points essential.

That was the away game.

We're definitely going to steamroller these cunts

0 - 7

Karius

Arnold

Gomez

Van Dijk

Robertson

Can

Unnamed driver

Unnamed schoolgirl

Mane

Firmino

Salah

• Upvote 2

Deeney scuffs a winner in ET

Watched that film a few times and definitely not seen Deeney score a goal in it .........

• Upvote 2

Absolute must win after the disaster last week. We lost to the cunts, and all the other cunts we're competing with for a top 4 finish won their games. Anything less than victory this weekend would be a massive blow.

Massive games, 3 points puts us 7 ahead of 5th place.

And we play the following week before Chelsea face Spurs.

Win our next two and we will be 10 points in front of Chelsea.

• Upvote 2

I am hoping we deliver a knock out punch to that fathead deeneys ugly face then go in with a couple of upper cuts as he is going down. He is one nomark player I truely cannot stand. He reminds me of vinnie jones who stole a living as a footballer for far too long.

Yeah, this feels like a big game/point in the season. I'd be a bit concerned if we don't win here. That said, we should win easily. 4-1

Really looking forward to this. I might even check the result before the end of the season.

It's not that important.

We should in theory be winning 7/8 for the rest of the season and taking into account the away Chelsea game, just say we lose that 7 out of 8 wins should be enough to finish top 3 maybe even 2nd. We have to start the run here on Saturday, if we have a bad result I can see a bit of a struggle to finish top 4, it’s going to be tight as it is but some of the fragility some

of our players possess might creep back in. We need to end the season like last year to get it over the line. I’d take 8 1-0s if it means we achieve our goals for the season.

We should in theory be winning 7/8 for the rest of the season and taking into account the away Chelsea game, just say we lose that 7 out of 8 wins should be enough to finish top 3 maybe even 2nd. We have to start the run here on Saturday, if we have a bad result I can see a bit of a struggle to finish top 4, it’s going to be tight as it is but some of the fragility some

of our players possess might creep back in. We need to end the season like last year to get it over the line. I’d take 8 1-0s if it means we achieve our goals for the season.

We have to go to some awkward aways...

Palace is never easy for us and them fighting for lives makes it tougher.

The derby is the derby regardless of them being shite they will be up for us big time.

Chelsea away is really tough.

WBA you would think would be easy if they are dead but wouldn't put it past them to raise game just for us on the day.

Our home games look kind but teams at the bottom at the end of the season can be tough.

I am not saying we won't do it or we can't but it is gonna be one hell of a scrap for this top 4 against teams who need it just as badly as we do and who are used to getting it!