You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

England in the world cup this Summer

Priory Doctor

Yep - the FAR south of Italy and probably Catalonia - them twos and Trump supporters of course.

Not just the far south, Napoli is the same (for a mixture of reasons).

Basques are pretty non fucked about the Spanish national team as well.

If England play Colombia then ill be getting a big bag of beak for the first time in years. Im growing my hair one last time as well so ill Valderrama the fucker then go to the nearest brexit twats pub I can find and put the narcos soundtrack on the jukey.

I wont actually do this unfortunately.

• Upvote 1

I don't actually mind the current England set up. No hateful cunts in the team and a manager who is on the right side of inoffensive.

I'll watch as much of the world cup as possible and not shed a tear when England get knocked out

By inoffensive you obviously mean an insipid boring twat.

If England play Colombia then ill be getting a big bag of beak for the first time in years. Im growing my hair one last time as well so ill Valderrama the fucker then go to the nearest brexit twats pub I can find and put the narcos soundtrack on the jukey.

Get an Escobar jumper as well

I am a total fair weather England fan, Mexico 70 was magnificent as a kid . England as champions, all the matches live and in colour and a fantastic Brasil team at their peak,

For decades afterwards I would look forward to the WC or EC but after 96 I jibbed them off completely, Too much disappointment , shite managers , scumbag press and some players I detested,

I'll watch the England games with detached interest and if they do well I'll manage a small flicker of interest, When they fail I'll be a smug cunt.

This encapsulates my feelings towards it perfectly, except my first memorable tournament was Italia 90.

I can't get my head round people who watch England friendlies. What must they do when they're not playing for entertainment - time the kettle to see how long it takes to boil with varying level of water in it?

Not even 5 per cent of my LFC interest but I will still take it in & hope England do well, particularly as there could be 4 or 5 of our lads there .

On a separate point , I wonder if there are any other large swathes of a country's population who due to ( presumably ) self-loathing and regional politics , don't want their country win the world cup.

I'd rather our 4 or 5 lads came home fit and healthy as soon as possible and were rested for their jobs next season.

The longer they are out there the worse for us IMO....same goes for all our players out there...as few as possible being put at more risk of injury etc by being involved deep will do for me.

As for the whole Ingerlund thing it can fuck off for me....week in week out fans of other clubs throw all the usual shite at us 'sign on' 'in your liverpool slums' and worse of course about disasters....and it is those fans who are often right into the whole Ingerlund thing - they can fucking do one, and i for one will love it watching them all be gutted as usual on the news in all their little pubs in their inbred shithole towns.

As for the mongs out there with their shite "on tour" etc. st george flags emblazoned with their nomark club/town name as they stand shirtless, with their shite bulldog tattoos on show arms outstretched singing their xenophobic shite - i hope the russians give them a right good hiding.

Could also try a Chepe hair do

0bd7.png

or a Pacho shirt

862679.jpg

The way the reported toxic chemicle attack on the ex Russian spy and his daughter is unfolding  I dont think we will be sending a team to Russia.

I think Boris Johnson was just talking about some of the dignitaries. I’m sure the Russians will be devastated if their officials don’t have to make small talk with our officials!

I don’t think keeping the team at home is under consideration, unless I’m misreading the situation.