You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Worst Song of All Time

Mook

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

New Kid in Town, Life in the Fast Lane, Desperado, Tequila Sunrise...... Absolute crackers mate. You and your regulars can all go and suck a dick mate. To be fair I bet your local makes Whisky aGoGo seem like Fun House with Pat Sharp. 

I like Life In The Fast Lane but the pricks never put that one on.

My local has the best jukey in Edinburgh so fuck knows why people feel compelled to put Hotel fucking California on.

19 minutes ago, Mook said:

I like Life In The Fast Lane but the pricks never put that one on.

My local has the best jukey in Edinburgh so fuck knows why people feel compelled to put Hotel fucking California on.

Hotel California is about alcoholism. Someones probably trying to tell you junky twats something.  

Hotel California is about alcoholism. Someones probably trying to tell you junky twats something.  

If you're ever up here, I'll get you a few pints in there then ram you up my arse.

• Upvote 3

7 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

That's like Mel C, she has a strong voice can hit notes but it just doesn't sound nice at all, in fact it's horrific and I wish she would shut the fuck up, to be fair she has for a while . The same goes for Ronan Keating except he hasn't got a strong voice, he can't hit the notes, he's at best a pub singer no one pays attention to normally yet he's made millions from singing. What a shithole world. Fuck that guy.

I need to update my examples.

Mel C has had the odd decent song

7 minutes ago, Mook said:

If you're ever up here, I'll get you a few pints in there then ram you up my arse.

You didn't even get the round in at the parade you scottish heathen. Twice I trecked to the shop for all the ale for everyone! Only Cath said thanks! 

Shove it up your arse mate. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

You didn't even get the round in at the parade you scottish heathen. Twice I trecked to the shop for all the ale for everyone! Only Cath said thanks! 

Shove it up your arse mate. 

That's harsh, I definitely said thanks & offered to go if someone told me where the offy was. That pub being shut didn't help.

I am a heathen though & will gladly shove it up my arse.

1 minute ago, Mook said:

That's harsh, I definitely said thanks & offered to go if someone told me where the offy was. That pub being shut didn't help.

I am a heathen though & will gladly shove it up my arse.

Oh mate I know you did I'm only joking. Im carrying on the scottish racism form General Dryness. For all my faults I'm a cunt for insisting on stuff like that. Plus you would have got lost and missed the bus. It was a pleasure to finally meet you. 

Even better when you got off like but still 

• Upvote 1

Oh mate I know you did I'm only joking. For all my faults I'm a cunt for insisting on stuff like that. Plus you would have got lost. It was a pleasure to finally meet you. 

Even better when you got off like but still 

Fuck aye, can you imagine the scrap about what music was going on when we got back to yours.

Just now, Mook said:

Fuck aye, can you imagine the scrap about what music was going on when we got back to yours.

It would have been bedlam. Me, my bird and Ben went for a meal then got back to mine and I think I just talked at them both pissed until I fell asleep. "Get on this though, tell me a band with a better song than this Oasis B-Side off the Be Here Now Album" 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

It would have been bedlam. Me, my bird and Ben went for a meal then got back to mine and I think I just talked at them both pissed until I fell asleep. "Get on this though, tell me a band with a better song than this Oasis B-Side off the Be Here Now Album" 

Brilliant. I got told I needn't bother going to any future university department events after we'd had a fairly formal dinner at some venue in town, followed by an excruciatingly bad DJ who repeatedly denied my requests for The Fall, Ride or Pixies.

I can vaguely remember wandering up to him at the end and saying, 'Hi- I'm a rep for Bath Uni ents, and we're looking for a DJ for bi-weekly events over the summer'. I could see the hope rising in his eyes as I finished with, 'but you were absolute fucking shite, so I'll make sure you don't ever get a gig at the campus'.

The cunt complained.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

No, it's about colitis. A chronic condition (you can check out but you can never leave). Special diet can help (they stab it with their steely knives) and then a colonscopy (Relax we are programmed to recieve).

16 minutes ago, Nunavut Patrick said:

No, it's about colitis. A chronic condition (you can check out but you can never leave). Special diet can help (they stab it with their steely knives) and then a colonscopy (Relax we are programmed to recieve).

It can't be mate or Mook would love it.