You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Worst Song of All Time

Mook

These arsehole fuckwits with this vomit inducing cuntfest, it is beyond vile...

I've said it before, but this cunt is a 6 foot 4, ex steel fixer from Sheffield, he's "singing" like a fucking little girl, the production is foul to the nth degree. Listen to that fucking chorus !

Pee-your see-yum see-yog-hur urn meee-or-ee

What the fucking fuck you utter fucking slack jawed cunts.

[leaves thread | kicks dog]

• Upvote 2

Yeah that's proper shit. Some Irish lad I know is well into them and puts them on in the bar constantly. He dresses like he's in Miami Vice and pretends he's an Irish gangster and hangs out with them. Hilarious character.

The Miami Vice bit sounds boss. Don Johnson was cool as fuck.

I remember reading about them ages ago how they were initially called Def Lep, but had a problem because with that name they had punk types coming to their gigs, but then they changed the name to Def Leppard and all of a sudden the right people started coming to see them and their career finally took off. May have been an apocryphal story. But still one of the great mysteries of my younger years.

I remember reading about them ages ago how they were initially called Def Lep, but had a problem because with that name they had punk types coming to their gigs, but then they changed the name to Def Leppard and all of a sudden the right people started coming to see them and their career finally took off. May have been an apocryphal story. But still one of the great mysteries of my younger years.

Close...

The band adopted a name proposed by Elliott, "Deaf Leopard", which was originally a band name he thought up while writing reviews for imaginary rock bands in his English class (and in at least partial reference to Led Zeppelin). At Kenning's suggestion, the spelling was slightly modified in order to make the name seem less like that of a punk band. In January 1978, Steve Clark joined the band. According to Elliott, he successfully auditioned for the band by playing Lynyrd Skynyrd's "Free Bird" in its entirety.

• 5 months later...

Probably not the worst song of all time but I was sitting in a shopping centre this morning & Born Slippy by Underworld came on, Jesus - that song does my fucking head in. It might sound ok if you're deaf, have no taste in music & off your tits in a nightclub but certainly not first thing in the morning for the discerning listener.

*goes off to buy Nurofen

Probably not the worst song of all time but I was sitting in a shopping centre this morning & Born Slippy by Underworld came on, Jesus - that song does my fucking head in. It might sound ok if you're deaf, have no taste in music & off your tits in a nightclub but certainly not first thing in the morning for the discerning listener.

*goes off to buy Nurofen

It's had it's day, but it shouldn't be in this thread.

'just the way you are' Bruno Mars, a great little song for women to sing the chorus to, isn't it.