You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Is Wavertree safe for a single female student?

J_89

Whereas if we lose, the majority of fans who bravely went out on a limb (!) and predicted we'd finish sixth will be happy?

You remain a sneering tit, lacking in any great footballing insight that I've been able to discern on here, to remotely justify your hubris.

Whoa there! Who was the rev aiming that at?

Whoa there! Who was the rev aiming that at?

He felt as if Captain was being deliberately rude, and condescending over a long period.

That reply is the most heavily repped post on the site. It has a star next to it, which is how I know.

A bird like Margery walking into your room at that age is the absolute, absolute pinnacle of boyhood fantasy. I'd start crying and shaking like a six year old who's just found a bike at the bottom of the stairs on Christmas morning, then I'd attach myself to her leg like a facehuuger and start humping it, then start trying to hump her backside without thinking to try and take her clothes or knickers off, then give up and start trying to fuck my pillow instead - jizz, smile, feel a bit weak, then fall asleep thinking about Jet from Gladiators and the A Team.

Poor chick has come onto our forum with such mighty threads as 'Summer Slags and Tits', 'Fit Birds Who Fly Under The Radar' and 'New Girl On Countdown' looking for genuine help and gets negged for the efforts? You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

I have no idea is the answer to the original question. Does this help much? Also be careful about using smilies. They cause bad rashes around here.

Let me tell you a few things about women. Firstly, I probably know women better than you do - for a start, how many women have you bummed?

Just as I thought.... 

Men, on the whole, know women far better than they know themselves. You know why? Cos women don't really know a fucking thing about anything, least of all themselves. You're all indecisive, insecure yet bizarrely incredibly vain fucking weirdos. 

You lot don't even know what you want for fucking dinner, least of all what you want from a relationship in 5 years time - go on, tell ne with absolute certainty right now what you definitely want to eat later (I know you'll have a terrible argument with yourself before telling me you posted the first thing you definitley wanted).

You can't do that because you're a woman and it's impossible to decide what you want in a timely and un-annoying fashion. 

You don't know where you want to go out at the weekend, you don't know what to watch on telly or at the flicks and in 99 cases out of 100 you don't even know what fucking clothes to wear for fucks sake. 

Basically, women don't really know anything. You just flit from one disingenuous half-arsed decision to the next whilst telling yourselves that you're decisive and assertive and in control of your own lives.

You're not. 

Sorry to break this to you, sister, but it's us blokes who pretty much decide everything and anything that you do on a daily basis. The smart ones, like me, then make you think it was your decision all along. 

It's just management. x

Example A:

You’re at a restaurant with the Mrs. She’s being as indecisive and annoying as ever with her menu choice. “oooh, chicken salad or the risotto? Chicken salad or risotto? Hmm” etc. On and on it goes for up to 20 minutes.

You have, of course, settled on the Steak within 30 seconds. You’re hungry and you’re getting tetchy. You’re on the verge of losing your rag.

The not-smart man(ager) says something like, “oh for God’s sake, will you just decide, I’m starving here”.

She will feel patronised and (quite rightly) a bit stupid that she can’t even pick some fucking food off a menu properly like a real person (a man)

She then gets annoyed (with you, but mostly with herself if we’re being honest – it just manifests with her take it out on you), so you have a small argument. You don’t get to bum her that night as it’s leaves a slightly sour taste at the very start of what could have otherwise been a very pleasant evening.

You will forget it almost instantly, of course, but remember she will hold on to this moment like she would hold on to Herpes; FOREVER.

The smart man(ager), however, says something like: “Ooh, risotto eh? Remember when you had that really nice Risotto when we were at [insert a nice memory or lcoation here]…” and then say nothing, turning back to your menu, smiling nicely. Allow the pause to sink in. The power of the pause is a special tool indeed with these simple creatures.

10 seconds later she will say, “yes, I think I will have the risotto” and slam her menu shut with a calm authority and pride. In her mind she will now be telling herself what a strong, decisive, independent woman she is and what a calm and patient, loving partner she has across the table from her, when the reality of course is that she is an easily led, gullable, indecisive, borderline simpleton who you will be bumming senseless within 2 hours from now and you are just a very good manager. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I did this a real disservice, not including the explanation.

hiuIJLs.jpg

Captain silverlining’s legs have long gone but retains his place having graciously agreed a pay-as-you-play one year deal. His new partner at CB is Durango, a gimp for whom the descriptions Lard of the Rings, chaircrushing human greasegun, and PURE CUNT WITH LASHINGS OF FUCK OFF FAT BASTARD are regularly ascribed. His critics are less kind.

A blend of youth and experience in defence is provided by the promotion of SCOUSER17UK and FrenchEyeGlass. The former has endured a shaky introduction to gimp life, having – by his own admission – struggled with the language. FEG has been knocking on the dungeon door for years and this stoic commitment to remaining ‘in the red’ has paid off. Congratulations, son.

Red Nick was a controversial omission last season but earned his starting berth with some stellar performances in the MF. A loose cannon, what he lacks in nuance Nick makes up for in bona fide, 110% certifiable shoulderchewing mental illness. Unplayable on his day but, for the love of God, never approach this gimp in the showers.

Funnneeeee, Antynwa, Code72 and celeryBADboy (the autist formerly known as simon) are all established first-team gimps; the 'split spine' of the side – the spina bifida.

Big money signing FanchesterCity blew a hole in dave u’s budget luring him from Bluemoon but he links effortlessly up front with veteran xerxes. An unconventional small man-smaller man combo, these two browbeat opposition defences with their mix of haughty condescension and humourless cuntfuckery. xerxes favours the long game and will attack balls in the ayre all day, night, week, month and tax year long.

There’s been a lot made of the questionable call to jettison BringBackBiscan, especially at a time when TLW is woefully gimpless. The guy had everything in his locker to be a world-class WUM but for various reasons (turning up drunk; sectarianism; psychopathy) he was never going to make it here. He goes with our best wishes and on the understanding that if he is to return, he needs to change his style.

• Upvote 2