You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Is Wavertree safe for a single female student?

J_89

I'm not fishing, and I want you to explain to me why it should be a jailable offence to touch an animal's cock.

So, the whole Stronts dog fucking schtick has an actual factual origin?

That would explain a lot.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

With reference to the original question, I'm appalled by the behaviour of the posters on here thus far. I'd like to help out as best I can.

I'd say it's about half as safe than if you were a double female student. Or maybe twice as safe. Actually, I'm not sure. I'll take the middle ground:

Wavertree is somewhere between around half as safe or twice as safe for a single female student than it would be if you were a double female student.

• Upvote 2

No Noos posts in here yet, Kevin D?

I’ll oblige.

I genuinely believe the age of consent for being able to fuck a bird should be reduced from 16 to 14.

Turn on the Disney channel and tell me there isn't a policy of sexing up the teens. I only let my kids watch Wizards of Waverly Place because I'd like to spit my goo into the main character in it. How old is she? Who cares? If she was game, and I got the chance, I'd have the little fox bouncing up and down my heat-seeking moisture missile in no time. Should I be labelled a pervert just because I wank over some hottie who turns out to be 14 instead of 16? Before the days of the internet you wouldn't be able to find out how old she was before you reached for your sock. It's a ludicrous state of affairs.

Let's be realistic about this. At 14, unless they're complete dogs, they'll at least have been fingered. This is just the more natural progression. Why are we brits so hung up about sex?

i used to "school" in Wavertree and i once came 7th in the year at cross country around the Mystery. Beat that. I also had a pint in the Coffee house boozer at 15. Hard as nails, me. Is the Cock and Bottle still open?

Always laugh when i go past that place.

i used to "school" in Wavertree and i once came 7th in the year at cross country around the Mystery. Beat that. I also had a pint in the Coffee house boozer at 15. Hard as nails, me. Is the Cock and Bottle still open?  

I used to commute there form Norris Green for said School. Luxurious area. And I once came 6th in that there cross-country. So fuck you. 

• Upvote 3

• 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...