You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

We’ve conquered all of Europe

Mark M

https://twitter.com/PrendyLFC/status/970698525922217984?s=08

Will be decent in time. Not as good as above though although things always sound better in Italian.

I love this video. The lyrics are superb too. It would be good if we could evolve the lyrics of the last two lines of our one, especially the bit about ‘loyal supporters. ‘ sounds a bit 90s new fan, but a great song. Looking forward to it going at the city match.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Today’s Times report  Man U are considering methods of improving the atmosphere at Old Trafford which they accept is far too quiet.

After considerable thought they have arrived at three ideas; printing the words to chants and songs on some sort of hymn sheet and handing them out to fans before they enter the stadium.

Printing the words on the clubs official website, or printing them in the match day programme.

In the spirit of musical appreciation, do any of you have any ideas to help the sad bastards out?

No piss takes please, this is a serious issue.

Thanks.

I love this video. The lyrics are superb too. It would be good if we could evolve the lyrics of the last two lines of our one, especially the bit about ‘loyal supporters. ‘ sounds a bit 90s new fan, but a great song. Looking forward to it going at the city match.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nah. Just makes it sound like a pop song. Where is the link to the club.

Cannot see any lines in our version changing the song has a life of its own now. I am just surprised Fields of Anfield Road got in there instead of Youll never walk alone. Could do with a second verse though to make it a little less repetitive.

• 4 weeks later...

Cos it's further north than Paris, and going "from" somewhere and "down to" Turkey suggests spanning the distance between the two furthest points, I think.

Makes sense.

We could try the full geographical extent of our European campaigns

"From Reykjavik to Tblisi"

(Or maybe not).

There's a lot about the lyrics of this that I think are not great - but it's catchy as fuck and it's ours, so that's good enough for me.

We could try the full geographical extent of our European campaigns

"From Reykjavik to Tblisi"

(Or maybe not).

How about “From Halmstads to Malmo”, or “From to Orebo to Neuchatel Xamax”.

That’d put the wind up even the most formidable competitors.