You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

We’ve conquered all of Europe

Mark M

Sounds good and would be great for singing along with, but the lyrics are shite, in my opinion.

"We've conquered all of Europe

We're never gonna stop"

Trouble is, we have stopped. The other year, we had our arses handed to us in the Europa League Final.

Hopefully, that changes this season and we win the Champions League. Would be a great song then.

"We've conquered all of Europe

Trouble is, we have stopped.

The other year, we had our arses handed to us

In the Europa League Final.

Hopefully, that changes this season and we win the Champions League."

Doesn't really scan.

Have another go?

• Upvote 2

Napoli tune isn't it?

Juve too I think.

Rangers too...but hardly any tunes are unique and it is better than most of the generic shite English fans come up with...

I like that we tend to be influenced more by european and even scottish culture than we do english culture.

I think the song is boss - even if as usual it has been spoiled a bit by being sung too fast and people singing ole instead of allez!

• Upvote 1

Don't like the song itself but I like the fact it's got people singing. The atmosphere yesterday was at least 50% better than it would normally have been.

I put that down to people wanting to stand, rather than sit, in the cold.

Singing it for 10 minutes straight at the start of the 2nd half was impressive though.

Sing when I’m dunking,

I only sing when I’m dunking,

Sing when I’m dunking,

I only sing when I’m dunking.

Bring on yer Crawfords Garibaldi

Bring on yer Hobnobs by the score

Jammie Dodgers, Malted Milk

Other shite of the same ilk

Custard creams are the biscuits we adore....

• Upvote 4

Lyrics aren’t the best but, overall, it sounds great. It would be nice to hear the whole ground doing it justice for the City game. I’m pretty sure I heard the Barcelona fans doing it as well.

Its more up and at them than Fields of Anfield Road which always sounds like a lament for day gone by.

• Downvote 1