Shooter in the Motor

Saturday, 3rd March at 5.30pm - Liverpool vs Newcastle United - Rafa's Returned Ruined by Rampant Reds, Right?

Rafa is my favourite manager ever and probably will always be. I hope we smash them.

I would like to hear them both say "Get to the chopper" and hear who sounds most like Arnie. He would be the winner.

Even as a [edit] 'drunk 'long time lurking fucker, this made me nod approvingly.

• Upvote 9

Rafa will stifle our flowing attacking football and get a draw. There,I've said it.

Nah, I can see it being high scoring. 4-3 reds.

Even as a [edit] 'drunk 'long time lurking fucker, this made me nod approvingly.

Just looked through your post history. Joined almost 10 years ago, posted a few times helping people find links for streams and then this.

Ace.

• Upvote 1

Just looked through your post history. Joined almost 10 years ago, posted a few times helping people find links for streams and then this.

Ace.

The man also supports the forum. More than can be said of some who have thousands of posts!

Cough.

• Upvote 1

5 times Rafa has faced us.

Never lost.

Time to change that please, Redmen.

He blatantly watches our matches every game I reckon and so knows exactly how we will set up. Possibly in a Liverpool scarf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

6 posts in over 9 years is some quality lurkage. Repped.

Likewise,  Says something about the shite the rest of us post that he can't be arsed commenting.

Either that or ged is permanently shit-faced

This thread has a slight whiff of complacency,   Justified I hope

Liverpool are so predictable and stupid, they come straight ahead. They're tailor made for us and they're going to get hurt.

• Upvote 3

He blatantly watches our matches every game I reckon and so knows exactly how we will set up. Possibly in a Liverpool scarf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No half scarf though...not rafa.

Been looking forward to this one. Hope rafa gets a good welcome - sure he will.

Going to this one, so won't be able to post insightful comments throughout. Keep an eye out for me on telly. I've put a red scarf on today, to make sure I stand out.

• Upvote 1

Been looking forward to this one. Hope rafa gets a good welcome - sure he will.

Going to this one, so won't be able to post insightful comments throughout. Keep an eye out for me on telly. I've put a red scarf on today, to make sure I stand out.

Red scarf, you say? I would suggest maybe go without a shirt on too but you'll probably stand out a bit too much.