You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

All right, then, what is the deal about naked pics on the GF?

Champ

I wasnt happy to be reading a seemingly innocent birthday thread and without warning coming across a pic of a women's massive tits.

I pointed out to Slug Trail, who had posted the pic, that it wasn't unreasonable to have such content contained within tags. He clearly thinks I'm an hysterical fanny.

Fair enough if the thread title includes NSFW but for those of us who may be reading the forum in company/or just aren't interested it can be a bit uncomfortable having such pics appear on your screen.

Sure, the forum is sub headed with the advice that it contains adult content but I always understood there was a convention that pics would be contained within tags.

I'll accept the consensus but I'd like to hear others' views

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 2

I wasnt happy to be reading a seemingly innocent birthday thread and without warning coming across a pic of a women's massive tits.

I pointed out to Slug Trail, who had posted the pic, that it wasn't unreasonable to have such content contained within tags. He clearly thinks I'm an hysterical fanny.

Fair enough if the thread title includes NSFW but for those of us who may be reading the forum in company/or just aren't interested it can be a bit uncomfortable having such pics appear on your screen.

Sure, the forum is sub headed with the advice that it contains adult content but I always understood there was a convention that pics would be contained within tags.

I'll accept the consensus but I'd like to hear others' views

I never called you a histerical fanny. And nor would I, you have never been anything but polite to me and until such time that you are not I will be polite to you. That being said I feel that if I want to put up pics of things then it is my right to do it.

I never called you a histerical fanny. And nor would I, you have never been anything but polite to me and until such time that you are not I will be polite to you. That being said I feel that if I want to put up pics of things then it is my right to do it.

I never said you did. Just that you think I am.

I can’t prevent you or anyone else posting what you like, all I’m asking is for some consideration about the way you post such material.

The consensus of the responses so far seems to support that position

If the thread is titled NSFW it’s fair game.

On a normal thread, stick it in tags.

I agree on serious topics, on birthday threads it's a little different. You only get to put that NSFW if you started the thread too. Best solution, all birthday threads are now to be assumed NSFW because I will be posting tits in every single one I see from this day forward. 

GF - General Forum

Everything else...

... but mostly about beer, alcohol, movies, love, sex, television, geekness, friendship and women. In fact, just about anything goes. CONTAINS SOME ADULT CONTENT!! Definitely unsuitable for anyone under 18.

• Upvote 2

I agree on serious topics, on birthday threads it's a little different. You only get to put that NSFW if you started the thread too.

GF - General Forum

Everything else...

... but mostly about beer, alcohol, movies, love, sex, television, geekness, friendship and women. In fact, just about anything goes. CONTAINS SOME ADULT CONTENT!! Definitely unsuitable for anyone under 18.

Look Im no prune but some people go on here at work/around family.

Just some common courtesy really. Plus it doesn’t take much to put it in a tag really does it?

We should really have a pinned post that explains the etiquette of the site for users. Things like how to post gifs, youtube videos, how to use the various tags, how to embed twitter, link articles, the no smiley rule, no talking about f***ball on the GF etc. I think some people post NSFW content without tags because they genuinely don't realise there's any problem or they just don't know how to use NSFW tags. 

• Upvote 3