You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Katie Hopkins

Fowlers God

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

59 minutes ago, CapeRed said:

I'd like to know how she got in to Oz ? Boarders have been pretty much closed for 18 months . Both of my kids are there and we havent got a clue when we can visit.

Twister took her there. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, CapeRed said:

I'd like to know how she got in to Oz ? Boarders have been pretty much closed for 18 months . Both of my kids are there and we havent got a clue when we can visit.

She got a special dispensation to go on a version of Big Brother. I get the impression there was already a massive stink about it and they were quite glad to have the excuse to get shut. All seems a bit odd as when I was there a couple of years back they appeared to have a plentiful supply of their own racists.

48 minutes ago, sir roger said:

She got a special dispensation to go on a version of Big Brother. I get the impression there was already a massive stink about it and they were quite glad to have the excuse to get shut. All seems a bit odd as when I was there a couple of years back they appeared to have a plentiful supply of their own racists.

Its a fuckin joke. Their own citizens cant get home to see dying relatives but so called celebrities are ok. On top of that the Queensland premier can fly out to Tokyo and back for the Olympic opening ceremony but people in NSW and Victoria are in lockdown.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

I think she went down this rabid racist/rent a quote path a few years ago and can't get off it now. She is broke because of the lost libel case so needs the diminishing fees from appearing on reality TV etc. She's unemployable otherwise. Lee hurst (ex comedian) is on the same unstoppable downward slide. 

Lawrence Fox