You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Katie Hopkins

Fowlers God

• 11 months later...
  • Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
15 minutes ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

I’ve read that she was booked for a reality tv show in Australia but kept on boasting on Twitter how, whilst in quarantine, she was answering the hotel door naked. So they’ve sacked her. Everything about that story feels like a dream. 

I'm more perplexed by the bbc broadcasting this non story on its radio news bulletins all day, so giving this person the publicity she needs.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

I’ve read that she was booked for a reality tv show in Australia but kept on boasting on Twitter how, whilst in quarantine, she was answering the hotel door naked. So they’ve sacked her. Everything about that story feels like a dream. 

There isn't enough cheese in the world to give me dreams of that horror in the buff.

19 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

Something to brighten up your day said bitch getting deported from Australia,  just a shame she is headed back here . 

IMG_20210719_101734.jpg

One disgusting bitch that. People stuck not able to return to Australia to their homes/families and they let that poisonous cunt in? I hate her. 

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Tj hooker said:

Something to brighten up your day said bitch getting deported from Australia,  just a shame she is headed back here . 

IMG_20210719_101734.jpg

Still not wearing her mask properly. She had already been fined $1000 for non compliance.

Pure publicity stunt bringing the obnoxious cunt in.  Its not like Australia doesn't have enough racist right wing fuckwits of their own without depriving someone trying to get back a plane seat & quarantine place.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Tj hooker said:

IMG_20210719_101734.jpg

GB news will take her in.

Honestly, the treasury should hit her and her ilk with a 'shitweasel tax' of 90% that goes straight into funding immigrant training schemes. 

• Upvote 1