You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Katie Hopkins

Fowlers God

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 hours ago, Section_31 said:

I do genuinely wonder if she has diagnosed mental health problems. Beyond her obvious cuntery, on the rare occasion I've seen her interviewed she doesn't seem all there. 

Jon Ronson did a decent interview with her in the Guardian a few years ago asking the same question:

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2015/jul/18/katie-hopkins-jon-ronson-interview

Playing devil's advocate here: there's no doubt she writes some bilious shite. But people's reactions just makes her double-down on the hate. She and her detractors are caught in a seemingly endless negative spiral where, repeatedly, she seems to be the one most harmed by the fallout. 

I guess she didn’t make much money from twitter. There’s lots of people watching for that nowadays. 

my prediction is that once we are allowed out again she’ll have a U.K. tour spouting bile. Venues will be an issue but she’ll make a few quid. 

11 minutes ago, cochyn said:

Jon Ronson did a decent interview with her in the Guardian a few years ago asking the same question:

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2015/jul/18/katie-hopkins-jon-ronson-interview

Playing devil's advocate here: there's no doubt she writes some bilious shite. But people's reactions just makes her double-down on the hate. She and her detractors are caught in a seemingly endless negative spiral where, repeatedly, she seems to be the one most harmed by the fallout. 

“Have you ever wondered if you might lie on the autism spectrum?” I ask.

“One of my daughters is diagnosed as being on the spectrum,” she replies. “It’s an awesome thing, to live with a child who can memorise a times table in two minutes. They don’t get things emotionally. Like, when I fell off my bike, and I was lying on the floor, she was asking what was for tea. But they do connect brilliantly with facts and details. I consider it a kind of gift, because you can see the world differently.”

So the answer to the question asked is probably "yes".

46 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

I guess she didn’t make much money from twitter. There’s lots of people watching for that nowadays. 

my prediction is that once we are allowed out again she’ll have a U.K. tour spouting bile. Venues will be an issue but she’ll make a few quid. 

tenor.gif?itemid=5040001

7 minutes ago, Mudface said:

I'd love to see someone do that to Trump, he'd probably get his falsies knocked out.

He probably wouldn't notice. You're talking about someone who looked at a solar eclipse and probably went blind for at least 48 hours.

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Section_31 said:

I do genuinely wonder if she has diagnosed mental health problems. Beyond her obvious cuntery, on the rare occasion I've seen her interviewed she doesn't seem all there. 

She has a history of serious epilepsy I think, and had part of her brain removed years back to try and help with it. I'm not sure how that's affected her but it might not have done a lot to help her mental state over the years.

3 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

She has a history of serious epilepsy I think, and had part of her brain removed years back to try and help with it. I'm not sure how that's affected her but it might not have done a lot to help her mental state over the years.

She should probably stay off the ketamine. 

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

If I'm ever arrested, this is what I'm gonna say to my brief.

2 hours ago, Section_31 said:

If I'm ever arrested, this is what I'm gonna say to my brief.

I only knew from reading a bit about her when she last caused some bullshit scene on twitter I think. I only have to see a few of her tweets though to be fairly sure there's something wrong mentally.

40 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Turns out it was true. They managed to get $500. Lovely.

I'm surprised they did anything about it on a platform where people can say and do whatever the fuck they want.

On 20/06/2020 at 20:20, Bruce Spanner said:

I think Howdy, I hope I’m not putting words in to his mouth here, is talking about the novel modern concept of ‘deleting’.

It’s a form of action whereby a person is censured to the point of having no voice for having the temerity say something which rankles the collective hive mind of idiots.

A person deemed worthy of deletion is effectively removed from history and has no digital, and through this real world, footprint.

Tends to be used by the hyperuppity thought police on twitter whose default setting is heightened outrage at everything, in most cases to signal their virtue.

This is not a good or reasonable idea and only leads to slippery slopes.

Fuck deleting, you leave their account and post history up, you can see why they were removed from the platform. Platforms have terms on which they will allow messaging / posting, they should be enforced. Katie Hopkins is a nasty prick, incites racial hatred, by any measure she should be off the fucking platform, same with other gobshites who do the same - left, right or Ill liberals. If the platform becomes too watered down for people they can leave for another platform. It’s the footy forums on a global scale. appears TLW is Parler.