You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Katie Hopkins

Fowlers God

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

26 minutes ago, Elite said:

Permanently banned from Twitter.

26 minutes ago, Mook said:

Has she not been banned before?

She'll be back within a month.

Best ignored.

May have been banned before but not necessarily permanently. 

58 minutes ago, Mook said:

Has she not been banned before?

She'll be back within a month.

Best ignored.

24 minutes ago, Mook said:

I know what permanently means thanks, I'll believe it when I see it though.

giphy.gif

9 minutes ago, Champ said:

The female Farage

I think Farage is pretty smart, he's a cunt no doubt but he can be pretty slick and manipulative, Hopkins is, literally, just a series of shocking words that are rearranged and regurgitated at set intervals on cue, to make money. 

She may well not even believe or understand anything she's saying, she just performs. She's a malevolent version of these weird kids you get in school who discover they can click their knuckles or turn their eyelids inside out and that allows them five minutes on the cool kids table even though they've got actually fuck all else going on. They know it's fleeting, but it's all they have.

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke

Plus cunts voted for this type of person ( I know she's not s politician but she peddles their shite) , yet now pretend to be Liberal. The mind boggles. 

Guest Pistonbroke
Just now, littletedwest said:

Much though I hate tories I'd say she is worse

True, I'm guessing a lot of Tories would disown the bitch. She just looks for a niche and sadly finds it in the UK. I'm trying to grasp the fact that one of my best mates has died and I won't see him again, so she's getting both barrels. 

18 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

True, I'm guessing a lot of Tories would disown the bitch. She just looks for a niche and sadly finds it in the UK. I'm trying to grasp the fact that one of my best mates has died and I won't see him again, so she's getting both barrels. 

Her, Yaxley-Lennon, Farage are just useful idiots to the elected ring pieces and their power lords. They drag along enough of the under educated and moronic far right, to go with the Home Counties set and the golf clubbing middle classes, sewing up the vote. People who would normally fail to vote, these Arseholes drag out.

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, Audrey Witherspoon said:

Her, Yaxley-Lennon, Farage are just useful idiots to the elected ring pieces and their power lords. They drag along enough of the under educated and moronic far right, to go with the Home Counties set and the golf clubbing middle classes, sewing up the vote. People who would normally fail to vote, these Arseholes drag out.

Sad as it is mate, you probably just hit the nail on the head. I don't see this in most countries, mainly just the Uk and the USA. Many have learnt the hard way and what a peaceful world could bring, unfortunately you have many bitter bastards who don't give a fuck unless they themselves are affected. I have little in common with the UK apart from the fact it is the country I was born in, I know you have good and bad everywhere, but the UK is turning into a toxic nation that is going to isolate itself and truly become a puppet for the USA. 

8 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

Sad as it is mate, you probably just hit the nail on the head. I don't see this in most countries, mainly just the Uk and the USA. Many have learnt the hard way and what a peaceful world could bring, unfortunately you have many bitter bastards who don't give a fuck unless they themselves are affected. I have little in common with the UK apart from the fact it is the country I was born in, I know you have good and bad everywhere, but the UK is turning into a toxic nation that is going to isolate itself and truly become a puppet for the USA. 

6 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I'd love to have been a fly on the wall when the thing found out it was permanently suspended. 

For all that I am in support of freedom of speech and right to reply, I think with the prevalence of bots amplifying the messages of these fucking dogs, it is better to fuck them off the mainstream social media.

the explosion of social

media didn’t give these fuckers a voice, but it did give others a chance to distort the power of that voice and drag the conversation to the far right. So leave them to Gab, where they have less chance of pulling in the under educated and polluting the conversation. This doesn’t affect their freedom of speech, nor does it drive them underground, it just splits the mediums to hopefully give a better experience to both.

My Grandad never read the mirror, sun, telegraph and morning star, there is no need for all to be lumped into one bucket, decent reporters from the media buckets can keep the public updated on what is happening in the other. There needs to be a change to the media system as it’s fucked, which impacts everyone and look at how much big standard journalism has suffered.