Captain

Tottenham at Anfield, February 4th 2018

Pocshitino fuck off you cunt. "Official got the decisions right" Cheating Argie rat.

Wait until his team are on the wrong end, he'll soon change his tune.

I hope Arsenal fucking do the pricks next PL game. That and Newport kick fucking lumps out of them.

Full strength Spurs side are a tricky proposition. Not a bad result in isolation. Van Dijk worrying —but you give him at least a season to get up to speed. What is clear as day is that we are going to lose at least a few points during the remainder of this season because the squad is once more wilfully paper thin. That’s why we will never win a significant trophy; whether that also causes us to fall out of the top 4 from a wonderful position remains to be seen.

I thought bring ox and gini on was absolutely the right call, but both were fucking woeful

I didn't hear Ginis name mentioned once.  Garbage player.

Have a look at the stats too ladies and gents. They had almost double everything in their favour. Double our shots and on target. Double the passes and 2.5 times pass completion. Our pass completion was 68% out of 300, they had 80% out of 580. They'd more tackles, etc. If it was a boxing match we would have lost it by a massive margin on points.

Apart from the bent officials, we've nobody to blame for being so poor at home to a team supposedly weaker than us!

We fucking died a collective death from 50mins onward. That's the biggest worry about today. It's only they start of February and we're dying in games. It's not like we have options either.

It's a load of bollix is what it is.

Kane was blatantly offside when the pass was played. So what if it came off Lovren? Doesn’t alter the fact that he was offside. And then he dived.

Er, their first goal was Wanyama....

I’d have a lot more of an issue with the officials and Lovren and VVD’s last ten minutes than with Spurs.

Anyway, onwards and upwards.

Shame Lallana’s such a delicate creature, as he’s a fine footballer when he’s actually playing. Could have done with him today.

Taking Henderson off turned that game, all our shape was lost.

Blimey.  We were getting battered when he was on, we were getting battered when he went off.

We didn’t take our chances in the first half and weren’t good enough in the second half.

I think Jon Moss is done as a referee, the FA don’t like their refs to look weak

Full strength Spurs side are a tricky proposition. Not a bad result in isolation. Van Dijk worrying —but you give him at least a season to get up to speed. What is clear as day is that we are going to lose at least a few points during the remainder of this season because the squad is once more wilfully paper thin. That’s why we will never win a significant trophy; whether that also causes us to fall out of the top 4 from a wonderful position remains to be seen.

Any defence in world football would struggle against Kane, Eriksen, Alli and Son if given no protection from midfield what so ever.

• Upvote 1