You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tottenham at Anfield, February 4th 2018

Captain

I am quite surprised at the amount of people who think the second penalty isn't the correct decision.

Yes the first was offside, but saved so didn't have an impact on the game in that respect but VVD had no idea no idea Lamella was there and kicked him, intentional or not, it doesn't matter, its a foul.

What is more disappointing is the fact that we cannot see out a win, which wasn't really deserved, but a world class goal gave us the opportunity to get a vital win.

I all honesty, would've taken a draw at the start but still gutted that we couldn't see it out for three minutes.

Am I right there are some people on here that think that 2nd one was a penalty?!?

Maybe I have missed something but I just don’t see how even the most bias Spurs fan can think it was a pen never mind a Liverpool fan

I agree, threw himself to the floor, which spurs did all afternoon.

Least Spurs deserved a point. They absolutely dominated us second half. It would have been robbery if we took all 3 points to be honest.

Dont agree

For all the ball they hardly created a chance

We had far more close calls in the first half

When Mane left the field, Coutinho’s absence was showing. My feeling is that it will become more obvious as time passes. I really think, that Coutinho going in January could seriously affect whether we get top four.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Both penalties were shocking decisions...terrible stuff

Don't know why they are banging on about the offside on the 1st one...Karius hasn't touched him in a manner that makes it a foul anyway and the 2nd one Lamela has just backed into him and gone down.....

Sadly the fact that both pens were there to be given is down to shite defending.

No issues with the second penno. It's the manner of the pulled back decision. 

Especially considering the first was given from the same cunt. 

He didnt kick him though did he?

Lamela stuck his arse in to VVDs knee cap, (only after VVDs leg has swung through), and fell to the ground.

Not a pen in a million fucking years.