You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tottenham at Anfield, February 4th 2018

Captain

Looked to me like Lamella jumped into Van Dijk.

Can't help but feel we've been well and truly had off by the officials. If Kane's dive isn't retrospectively looked at I'll be well pissed off. But as he's England's great hope we know it won't be.

That said, our midfield were poor in the second half. We needed reinforcing in January and I think we'll end up paying the price.

Very, very poor performance and result. The consequence of awful officiating and having a manager who steadfastly refuses to strengthen his squad sufficiently.

had nothing to do with the squad today that was about  the officials being piss poor!!  

Cheating ref.

I think it was probably a penalty but it was the fact the ref allowed himself to be overruled in order to give it, yet with the first one he was not for turning when it looked like the linesman was telling him it was offside.

He wasn't though - he was saying "if" there was no touch it was offside. So, Moss stuck with his decision. The linesman was saying it was a definite penality for the 2nd one so really the ref has to give it. 

Moan about officials all you fucking want.

Only we could throw away a lead after scoring in the 92nd minute.

We are just so amateurish and fucking thick at everything we do.

No fucking way we should have allowed the ball to even get into the penalty area.

When the fuck are we going to learn to play dirty, waste time and head to the corners?

Thick as fucking pig shite.

Really sums it all up regarding the mentality of this team.

We were playing with 10 once AOC came on - then to go 5 at the back just compounded the problem - so much space between our lines for the entire second half -- to stay with three up top was a poor decision by the Klopper

to be fair to AOC Henderson had been just as bad for longer and Wijnaldum was worse.  We don't have anyone good in there right now, and we just have to hope Salah keeps scoring, because Firmino and Mane were both shite today.

Least Spurs deserved a point. They absolutely dominated us second half. It would have been robbery if we took all 3 points to be honest.

This unfortunately. And to the people saying we should sit back and defend leads. Well sorry lads, we simply have no clue how to do it. No clue what so ever. I actually think Klopp knows this very well, and the only reason he put Matip on was cause he didn’t see other options. They were taking us to the cleaners in midfield, and all we could do was defend desperately and hope for a bit of luck.

• Upvote 1

What in fucking gods name is going on with football. That is the most atrocious decision I have seen in fortyfive years.

First he cheats big time then he gets the goal. And ref that is clearly bent and a linesman who is definetly paid for that or had a shit ton of money on the game. Horrendous, if that is not dealt with on FA level. The Club should go to UEFA.

Diving for penalties, cheating refs. I just smashed my phone in anger. Agenda ridden rigged game these days.

Beyond the fucking pale this shit. Fuck off fucking shit bend cunts.

And Klopp or FSG should also take some blame for having a shit midfield a few days after the window is closed.

I hate football.

Despite our performance, we kept Spurs at bay. 

Consistent fouls against us. 

1 worldie. 

2 pennos. 

We scored two goals which for most teams, would have been enough to dog out a 2-1.

Unlucky day really, Spurs lucky to get anything from that game. 

to be fair to AOC Henderson had been just as bad for longer and Wijnaldum was worse.  We don't have anyone good in there right now, and we just have to hope Salah keeps scoring, because Firmino and Mane were both shite today.

Henderson was very good the first half - not sure what you were watching.

They made an obvious tactical change at the half -- we couldn't cope with any of ours.

The debate over the inconsistent at best and fucking incompetent at worst officials is masking the fact that we were shite in that 2nd half and largely overrun in the middle - a real worry.

Of course playing poorly and winning is the mark of a top side and we very nearly pulled out such a result with an at the death winner in adversity BUT (and it is a huge but with us) we couldn't fucking see it out could we - yes it was a very debatable call but it should never have been an issue.

This fucking team should come with a health warning.