You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tottenham at Anfield, February 4th 2018

Captain

£75m eh? Fuck me he's going to have to improve to justify that price tag!

He looks ok so far imo. Takes a lot of responsibility. 4 out of 5 clearences we make from crosses are made by him. Comfortable on the ball. Talks a lot, and at least tries to organize the defence. The odd mistake here and there, noteably today when he dropped too deep and played an opponent onside on our right.

Today our weak part was definately midfield.

• Upvote 2

That's no way a nutural movement of his arm unless he got tourettes syndrome and tics. 

I think I'd want that looked at even if I was watching as a neutral.  I'm trying not to be biased but it fucking stinks, that does.   You can't have officials doing fist pumps (unless it's actually Tim Henman). 

• Upvote 1

One other thing that is strange about the reaction to the pen (despite people disputing the clear corroborating video footage) is people on the one hand saying that Moss was/is a terrible ref and got loads of decisions wrong but then, on the other hand, having complete faith in him getting the second penalty decision right, with it this time being the lino who was wrong.

Hmmmmm!

One other thing that is strange about the reactio to the pen (despite people disputing the clear corroborating video footage) is people on the one hand saying that Moss was/is a terrible ref and got loads of decisions wrong but then, on the other hand, having complete faith in him getting the second penalty decision right, with it this time being the lino who was wrong.

Hmmmmm!

Prick.

Did you spell out "YNWA" with your Alphabetti Spaghetti and then have a little cry into the bowl?

We fucked up. Again. Get over it, you bad quilt.

Gobshite. Dickhead. Watch it with your fucking eyes and look at the incident in detail and use common sense and logic rather than confirming your shithouse little agenda that we can't defend. It was a heroic comeback robbed by a dive and a shit ref, same as the Everton game. Fucking arsehole.

Different angles of the Van Dijk kick on Lamela give different perspectives and to be honest, I'm not convinced either way about how much contact there was.  But, Lamela doesn't make any attempt to go for the ball and actually jumps in between Van Dijk and the ball.  That's not a foul, whether he kicks him or not.  Lamela won the penalty.

FA should ban those two cunts then. Blind leading the blind.

What's the point in a football Match when mugs like that have a chance to decide an outcome in seconds.

All those cunts fuming about VAR last week obviously prefer this. Two blokes making a decision privately based on no evidence whatsoever, because it’s better than ‘some bloke in a garage in Heathrow looking at actual evidence’..

You made your bed, it’s bedtime.

• Upvote 2

All those cunts fuming about VAR last week obviously prefer this. Two blokes making a decision privately based on no evidence whatsoever, because it’s better than ‘some bloke in a garage in Heathrow looking at actual evidence’..

You made your bed, it’s bedtime.

Spot on. Can's penalty in midweek wasn't a pen either. Would defo have swapped that decision for the Lamela incident.

No its not. That angle makes it look alot worse than it is. No one is disputing Van Dijk touched him. But the cunt is selling it like he was struck by a Jose Aldo leg kick. From the other angles you can clearly see he barely touches him and that cuntbag is selling it.

I dont know, maybe you are trolling. But if you are not you need to go see an eye doctor.