You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2018 Transfer Thread

AngryOfTuebrook

So it’s just Firmino, Salah and Can off in the summer, so far? We’ll be lucky to even field an XI at the start of next season, at this rate

Klopp’s off to replace Wenger and Mignolet will be player-manager next season. (Ian Wright).

Klopp’s off to replace Wenger and Mignolet will be player-manager next season. (Garth Crookes).

Tribalfootball should be a barrel of laughs tomorrow.

Fuck we will never be able to say “Liverpool is in safe hands” will we

Didn't even realise Jorginho was playing last night for Italy , was only half-watching but never noticed him.

Disappointing to hear.  After the hype I expected him to control the tempo and dominate every game single-handedly, because that's what most modern midfielders do.

To be honest Italy are shite at the moment, players like Jorginho, Pirlo etc are only as good as their teammates are. How many matches did Pirlo singlehandedly dominate? I’d guess a handful and he’s my favourite non-Liverpool ever alongside Ronaldo (Brazilian obviously). Those types of players need willing runners and players on a similar wavelength, Pirlo being near enough useless at New York City months after getting to a CL final being a prime example. Verratti and Jorginho is a fantastic base of a midfield though.

Jorginho: "I think that I could fit (in the Premier League)," he told reporters. "It depends on who else is around me - I need players with the same characteristics that I have. I think that I could fit (in the Premier League)", he told reporters. "It depends on who else is around me - I need players with the same characteristics that I have.There are English teams with this style of play, ball on the ground, quick transitions, high pressure. If one of those teams wanted me, I could fit and the other way round. My football way is not an usual one."

Good luck Jose. Just got to hope Pep doesn't make a move.

Jorginho: "I think that I could fit (in the Premier League)," he told reporters. "It depends on who else is around me - I need players with the same characteristics that I have. I think that I could fit (in the Premier League)", he told reporters. "It depends on who else is around me - I need players with the same characteristics that I have.There are English teams with this style of play, ball on the ground, quick transitions, high pressure. If one of those teams wanted me, I could fit and the other way round. My football way is not an usual one."

Good luck Jose. Just got to hope Pep doesn't make a move.

If United offer him double the money we do he’ll quickly come around to Mourinho’s way of thinking.

• Upvote 1

Italy are a bit shit and this guy only 4 caps at 26?

Whats up with that did he only get an Italian passport recently?

They've naturalised a few players in the last decade but barely used them regardless of quality.

Edited by Trumo

Get a PayPal account.  You will need:-

• Your first name;
  • Your last name;
  • Address, phone number and email address;
  • A payment method (e.g. debit card, linked bank account, etc.); and
  • £6
After that, you're ready to rock 'n' roll in the Members Forum.  I post on there, so it pays for itself when you think of it that way.

I don’t have pay pal but there are other ways of paying *taps nose*