You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2018 Transfer Thread

AngryOfTuebrook

It makes me wonder how rudimentary the medicals are at all these clubs that sign half a dozen players on deadline day. Probably just a knee reflex test and a cough while the doctor listens with a stethoscope.

I watched a bit of the debate on sky last night because Bellamy was on. He said when he was in the middle of his medical for us he got a phone call from Levy. He said he offered him the same money etc. I think Bellamy must have been trying to be polite because he said a couple of things to try and say no and one of them was there’d be no time for a medical anyway and Levy said don’t worry about that we know you will be alright. In the end Bellamy just said I’m a Liverpool fan so I’m signing here.

Interesting that Levy was just happy to bypass the medical though.

Spurs could still lose players to teams abroad as well. Dembele and Alderwield (sp?) being two that spring to mind.

Just announced on TS, Spurs are the only side in Europes top five leagues not to sign anyone during this window.

TeeHee.

You had to wonder how spurs were going to fund that stadium. Its a fucking beast of an investment

A mate of mine works for the bar-fitting contractor on the new Spurs stadium.

He said his firm fitted 8 miles of tubing to connect the beer pumps.

A thirsty beast of a stadium.

Vietto hasn't progressed at all. His finishing is absolutely terrible apparently and it seems like he's a bit of a joke figure at Atletico. Doubt he'd contribute much at Fulham.

Wonder if ATK is disappointed. He used to rave about him. Atletico have had a few Argentine attackers in recent years who had a fair bit of hype behind them yet never quite delivered. Vietto is one. Nico Gaitan was another (he was sold to a Chinese club in January). Angel Correa is another who isn't a regular starter for the club.

Just announced on TS, Spurs are the only side in Europes top five leagues not to sign anyone during this window.

TeeHee.

No one, not one signing

Even Barca and Madrid had busier windows when they had transfer embargo’s