AngryOfTuebrook

Summer 2018 Transfer Thread

I'm reading a lot of rumours all over the place that Allisson is anything between a possibility and a probability.

I'm no ITK but I think there's something going on there.

Big if true

I'm reading a lot of rumours all over the place that Allisson is anything between a possibility and a probability.

I'm no ITK but I think there's something going on there.

Yep, it's called bullshit.

If Roma drop their asking price i could see us going back in with a fairly big bid. We seemed interested at 50ml in January but the reports said no at 70ml. Roma have spent big (for them) this summer and from what i have read are not that great with FFP. Could be we played a waiting game for the price to drop. They really seem to want to sell

Cillesen is alright. Never gonna be genuinely world class goalie but should be able to do a job at PL level.

Which of course makes him about 100x better than Karius or Mignolet.

This astonishing piece of wisdom being based on the two fucking matches he played last season. (excluding Copa Del Ray - which is a pile of shit) 

We are sticking with Ward And Karius sadly. I think we would have signed a keeper already if we were really wanting one

It’s mental money like but it’s the times we are in. The alternative is spend big money still on Butland or Cillesen etc. On paper he’s the best keeper available and we appear to be offering enough to get him. If it’s true then I don’t think there can be many more questions about the direction the club is going in.

Bout 15 million of that is the salah tax

This stuff is just complete nonsense. His price is that high because they know they can get it. If there was abundance of good keepers then they couldn’t. End of story.

The thing is though that if we are putting a serious bid in like that I seriously doubt that the personal terms haven’t already been sorted. The club wouldn’t be wasting their time without knowing he would be willing to come here. It’s the most positive news all summer.

Its good that Klopp not keen on budging for his man. Thunk that'll be Ward on his way ir will ge stays as 2 with Jarius going to Germany on loan.