Quantcast
Summer 2018 Transfer Thread - Page 218 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
AngryOfTuebrook

Summer 2018 Transfer Thread

There are literally hundreds of goalkeepers in the world and we still have Karius and Mignolet to look forward to.

Cheers for that. The wounds were just starting to heel over and you've just gone and pulled my mental scab off. 

It’s fine, we’ve got Lovren and Matip.

Christ, the level of fawning over Lovren on Twitter this week has been remarkable.

Ha, ha, ha!!! “Fawning”! You do know he plays for Liverpool, right?

Ha, ha, ha!!! “Fawning”! You do know he plays for Liverpool, right?

What’s your point?

We’re fucked without Van Dijk. Am happy to revisit the theory about Lovren being great when he’s leading the back four, not when he’s an appendage to the mighty Virg.

Ha. So you think Morata has been a success at Chelsea. Clearly not me talking out me arse lad but knock yourself out all the same.

No. You are talking out of your arse, Peter. Are we going to do this dance again? I was clearly referring to this bit...

I think that it was more the part about not taking him for free.

zIb676w.gif

I think that it was more the part about not taking him for free.

Oh yeah I forgot some willies here take every word literally and as absolutes. But to be honest he has had as many injuries as Sturridge and just about everyone wants Dan off the books. Morata just does not look suited to the PL to me. I will add the rider that it is only my opinion though. Just in case.

But to be honest he has had as many injuries as Sturridge and just about everyone wants Dan off the books..

He played near 50 games this last 12 months -- Sturridge hasn't played 50 games in three years.

He has also scored a fair few goals. Pisses on Sturridge there -- Morata may not be a player I covet but everyone wants Dan off the books.