AngryOfTuebrook

Summer 2018 Transfer Thread

Carvalho has a contract unti 2020 according to Transfermarkt.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/william-carvalho/profil/spieler/100131

Him and a few Sporting players are trying to get there contracts written off because a group of ultra attacked them in training and it was rumoured that the club president ordered it. Rui Patricio had a move lined up to Wolves but the aforementioned president moved the goal posts at the last minute so Rui Patricio is leading the way.

Him and a few Sporting players are trying to get there contracts written off because a group of ultra attacked them in training and it was rumoured that the club president ordered it. Rui Patricio had a move lined up to Wolves but the aforementioned president moved the goal posts at the last minute so Rui Patricio is leading the way.

Wow - the Ev are supposed to be looking at him, maybe if he does go there someone should remind him what happened to Nyarko!PA-1420027.jpg

The Echo reporting that we're considering a bid of around £10m for Moses Simon from Genk.

A pacey winger who can play right or left. He'll largely be signed to increase squad depth, according to the Echo.

Obviously I don't know anything about him but he's not even in the Nigeria WC squad... 

Dropped from the squad due to injury apparently.  Played in 4 of the qualifiers, so is there or thereabouts.

Couldn’t care less about Fekir, and I wonder if the way Aulas behaves is a reason for us seemingly going cold on this.

I still think Pulisic is the number 1 target, and even more so since reading this I hope he is:

https://www.bundesliga.com/en/news/Bundesliga/christian-pulisic-next-raumdeuter-thomas-muller-borussia-dortmund-usmnt-507201.jsp

I think it’s clear that Pulisic is on the verge of a breakthrough season, be it this year or next, at which point his value rockets because of the sponsor ties.

My only concern is PSG, with Thomas Teuchal probably looking for a Neymar replacement very soon, and he obviously knows Pulisic well, and can easily sell the idea to PSG of a massive bid knowing his commercial worth. However, the Mbappe deal and FFP might scupper it.

Pulisic is a good player but I think he'd struggle over here at the moment.

He looks to have the same build as Aspas, so I think he'd be better staying at Dortmund for the foreseeable future and continuing to develop.

Liverpool, PSG & Dortmund have made offers for Bordeaux winger Malcom in recent days, but the player prefers Inter Milan, according to @DiMarzio.

Nice...... A transfer tug of war, with Malcom in the middle.

• Upvote 4