You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2018 Transfer Thread

AngryOfTuebrook

He's just turned 30....I reckon we could still steal 15m from a team outside the top 6 for him.

But i also don't see a big problem with him filling out our squad.

The only thing he fills is the medical room.  He's a waste cut loses and get rid.

I don’t see it much of a hole. We have seven players able to play the position. All internationals. Two of them haven’t even kicked a ball for us.

We are in danger of going round in circles now aren't we....we'll see what happens.

I'd like to see one more for the reasons stated, you are less convinced we need it.

He would be first on the departure list for me. This team has passed him by.

West Ham beckons.

I don't think he is up to starting regularly for us at all but i do think that as a squad man in hopefully a 60 game plus season he is some use. Are we gonna get better to play a bit part role?

Lallana was quality in midfield. I really liked him and I'd like to see how he is after pre season.

If he were to be fit, I'd be delighted to have him as an option in a game sandwiched between 2 European matches in the league.

We have had no quality depth and if we are now in a position to call Adam Lallana squad depth, that's a million fucking miles from where we have been.

He led the press and I'm not going to judge him on his cl final appearance. Hardly any of us would play him in the front 3 and he isn't match fit.

I wonder how many of you want to send Lallana to the glue factory due to injury concerns but want to buy Fekir?

He is a good player, Lallana, and I don't think there is any chance that Klopp will sell him.

• Upvote 1

Liverpool will not be signing Thomas Lemar this summer, says @neiljonesgoal

According to F.J. Diaz of Spanish outlet AS, Jan Oblak - who was widely reported to have signed a new deal at Atletico Madrid last week - is holding up the deal to “keep his future options slightly more open.”

Roma plan on resisting Liverpool’s advances for Alisson until at least after the World Cup and would expect to get around €90m (£79m) for the Brazil goalkeeper should they ultimately agree to sell him. (@guardian_sport)

Liverpool will make further contact with Roma as they look to secure a deal for Alisson but ultimately may be put off by what would be a record fee for a goalkeeper. (@guardian_sport)