Quantcast
Summer 2018 Transfer Thread - Page 153 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
AngryofTuebrook

Summer 2018 Transfer Thread

He's a good lad Anies, but I don't think his mere aura will be sufficient until whenever he comes back from serious injury.

I’d still like Ox to do our post match interviews the malingering twat.

• Upvote 1

People shit on finishing 4th and don't want to celebrate it, but I hope they can all see how beneficial it is to be in the Champions League and also to be competitive in it. The caliber of players we have signed recently because of it is proof. We couldn't have dreamed signing the likes of Fabinho 2 years ago. 

People shit on finishing 4th and don't want to celebrate it, but I hope they can all see how beneficial it is to be in the Champions League and also to be competitive in it. The caliber of players we have signed recently because of it is proof. We couldn't have dreamed signing the likes of Fabinho 2 years ago.

People from other clubs shit on 4th place, because they usually do fuck all and just use it for the extra cash, occasionally resting players in Europe in order to win league game to make top 4 again.

We treat it as the first qualifying round of the European Cup, because that's what we're all about, we have the history, the pedigree and we're currently the second best team in Europe.

France is the new Southampton.

Time was that people just came back with better value fags and booze stashed in their boot.

People shit on celebrating finishing 4th like you've just won a trophy. I think anyone that actually follows the current state of football knows that finishing 4th is important, but I wouldn't want our players, our manager, or our owners to see finishing 4th as something to have a party over. Hopefully we're in a position within the next season or two where finishing 4th is the minimum expectation (ie - if we don't finish 4th something went massively wrong) whilst finishing 1st and/or winning at least one of the cups we're involved in are the things worth celebrating.

• Upvote 1

This is the kind of shit that drive Ne Moe mad...

Too right. How are we transfer muppets supposed to spout off about players we never watch if they get announced almost before we've even been linked!?

People shit on celebrating finishing 4th like you've just won a trophy. I think anyone that actually follows the current state of football knows that finishing 4th is important, but I wouldn't want our players, our manager, or our owners to see finishing 4th as something to have a party over. Hopefully we're in a position within the next season or two where finishing 4th is the minimum expectation (ie - if we don't finish 4th something went massively wrong) whilst finishing 1st and/or winning at least one of the cups we're involved in are the things worth celebrating.

I agree with you; however CL football is the minimum requirement for bank rolling & attracting good squads, because football has become so fucking expensive.

We should celebrate being able to do business. So many clubs can’t.

Sex wee....

Get French Football

@GFFN

Liverpool are currently targeting both Nabil Fékir & Thomas Lemar for a summer move, according to tomorrow's L'Équipe.

L’Equipe does not say that to be honest : it’s more interested than targeting !