You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2018 Transfer Thread

AngryOfTuebrook

DUNCAN SIGNS FOR LIVERPOOL

Steven Gerrard’s cousin Bobby Duncan has announced that he has joined Liverpool.

The highly-rated 17-year-old striker had been on the books of Manchester City but stalled on signing a professional contract. He announced in June that he would leave the club "after an amazing six years at City" in search of a new challenge

Have you ever watched Southampton play football? They don’t play negative defensive football with their defenders camped out on the edge of their box. They play on the front foot which was the exact reason we went for him because it should have been a good fit. He was an aggressive front foot player there as well and suited the way they played.

I do agree with you though. Tarkowsky hasn’t been playing that type of football just like Michael Keane wasn’t. I don’t think he’d turn out to be as shit as Keane but I doubt we’d ever see Klopp buy that type of defender.

Jesus you chat some bollocks. Southampton don’t play negative football...fuck off you twat.

James Pearce

@JamesPearceEcho

·

10h

Klopp asked about potential incomings by Sky: "I can't kill your D-Day where people sit in front of the TV and watch."

Translates to : "We're not signing anyone but where's the fun in that for you?"

We'll come up just short because we haven't sufficiently covered the front 3 with sigh experienced players. We'll see far more rotation this year than last year and the quality of performances may drop off.

What makes you think that? We were the team that rotated the most last year I believe.

All clubs should resolve not to do any business on the last day of the window just to put the nail in the coffin of Deadline Day. Was good in its day until Sky decided to make it some kind of official event.

if clubs agreed not to do any business on the last day, The last day of the window would just be 24 hours earlier...............