You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2018 Transfer Thread

AngryOfTuebrook

Some of the fans might but to be honest i think its sad that both are lingering in the depths.

My mates a Villa fan so that probably colours my judgement. But both Forest and Villa got to the heights they did on good work and management. I'd rather see clubs like that pushing than the oil and blood money cunts that have risen in the last 15 years of football

• Upvote 2

WARNOCK LEAVES.....MATCH EARLY

Cardiff City assistant manager Kevin Blackwell took on the club’s post-match media duties as Neil Warnock had to leave the win over Burton Albion early to meet a transfer target.

However, Blackwell wouldn’t reveal the player Warnock is chasing.

"I’m talking to you because Neil has had to catch a flight to see a player," said Blackwell.

"We’re still looking at possible signings but in terms of preparation, the lads showed how much fitter they were second half and that’s what we’ve been looking at.

"I can’t tell you who he’s gone to talk to as I think there will be other clubs looking at him as well

Gruic???

Met a few Forest fans and they clearly dislike us. Not sure why. Would have thought that there would be something in common with both teams playing the day of the Hillsborough disaster. I know a few who still believe we caused it despite the inquests. A lot have got sand in their vaginas over John Aldridge rubbing Brian Laws head when he scored an own goal in the replay. Not good from Aldo but I'm not sure why it justifies them going on about it for almost 30 years

WARNOCK LEAVES.....MATCH EARLY

Cardiff City assistant manager Kevin Blackwell took on the club’s post-match media duties as Neil Warnock had to leave the win over Burton Albion early to meet a transfer target.

However, Blackwell wouldn’t reveal the player Warnock is chasing.

"I’m talking to you because Neil has had to catch a flight to see a player," said Blackwell.

"We’re still looking at possible signings but in terms of preparation, the lads showed how much fitter they were second half and that’s what we’ve been looking at.

"I can’t tell you who he’s gone to talk to as I think there will be other clubs looking at him as well

Gruic???

Doubt it

Surely there is no need for Warnock to meet him over a move when he had him last year.

So have Celtic Feyenoord,PSV Eindhoven and Red Star Belgrade,

Yep. I wouldn’t be calling them out either. Proper clubs, all. Achieved something truly amazing that can never be taken away from them. And more to the point, despite an outlay measured in billions, those oil bitches haven’t been able to buy what those clubs all fought for either, as of yet.
  • Upvote 1