You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2018 Transfer Thread

AngryOfTuebrook

The thing is though that if we are putting a serious bid in like that I seriously doubt that the personal terms haven’t already been sorted. The club wouldn’t be wasting their time without knowing he would be willing to come here. It’s the most positive news all summer.

Looks like Alisson is on board with coming here. Heady developments. Get this and Fekir over the line to add to Fabinho*, and it will have been a stellar summer. Even with Shaqiri....

*I haven't forgotten about Keita but I class him as a last summer signing.

• Upvote 1

Can't wait for SteveO's take on this one.

Let in more goals in one game at Anfield than Everton let in v De Redshite in 3 games last season will almost certainly get a mention.

As will 'speedy winger'....'debt'....and 'being fucked'

Its good that Klopp not keen on budging for his man. Thunk that'll be Ward on his way ir will ge stays as 2 with Jarius going to Germany on loan.

Better off giving Ward the 2nd choice keeper role at least he can make a save on pre-season viewing if nothing else.

What does this mean for Bogdan´s long term future at the club?

He will move one place down the list of goalkeepers. I don't think he will notice though.