You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2018 Transfer Thread

AngryOfTuebrook

The problem is , him and the other clown lowered the bar so often in the past that even a mediocre performance was hailed as decent - he has always been awful for us and should never have been our number one

I also think it was purposely giving him more praise than he deserved, to try and boost his confidence a bit.

Like when your kid starts using the potty for the first time instead of shitting himself, you want to make a big fuss so he knows he did a good job.

Karius is the equivalent of thinking you've finally got your kid potty trained, then you take him round to a friends house, but when no one's looking he drops his pants, lays a brick in the middle of the living room floor, then picks up the turd and launches it at the TV.

• Upvote 9

I also think it was purposely giving him more praise than he deserved, to try and boost his confidence a bit.

Like when your kid starts using the potty for the first time instead of shitting himself, you want to make a big fuss so he knows he did a good job.

Karius is the equivalent of thinking you've finally got your kid potty trained, then you take him round to a friends house, but when no one's looking he drops his pants, lays a brick in the middle of the living room floor, then picks up the turd and launches it at the TV.

Hahaha

I wonder if Klopp has seen something in an existing outfield player we have, and thinks he can do a job like Milner did at left back for a year after he didn't want to replace the previous player that cost us a European final.

Just to give us some time until FSG release some more funds.

Surely he cannot persist with that massive cunt for next season.

Waiting for VVD was good in the sense of not getting someone else in but if we hadnt bolloxed the deal up in the summer who knows where we could have finished.

Waiting on Karius for another season feels like another moment where we curse it halfway through the season. The mistakes he made on that level will never be forgotten by anyone

Reports coming out tonight that Manchester United forward Cristiano Ronaldo’s 9 year loan spell at Real Madrid could be coming to an end, with the Portuguese star set to go to Juventus on loan for the next 4 years

If some fake Italian itk thinks he can keep me up all night cos I’m off work tomorrow by saying we’re in for Dybala then I’m ordering 3 halves of his bullshit right now and going all in

Number 10 is still free...unless that cube cunt gets it.

vVeZvPD.gif

Kante is amazing.

Up there with Makelele. If they sell him that will be the most stupid thing they have done in years. Abit like the Matic to united thing they did. Hazard to Madrid aswell and their season looks like it's going to be a tough one.

https://gianlucadimarzio.com/it/cristiano-ronaldo-la-juventus-e-pronta-a-chiudere

Starting to look more likely, its at the "Gentleman's Agreement" stage, I think it's safe to say that's a fair few steps past aggressively monitoring.

Does this usually happen before or after preparing a bid?