You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2018 Transfer Thread

AngryOfTuebrook

That Mina looks a player

Would be happy if them links where true, doubt it mind

Would definitely be an interesting one. Been absolutely shocking for Barca, like Karius-in-the-CL-Final shocking. But he came with a big reputation from Brasil and could be a chance to get in and put one over on Barcelona while their fans want shut of him.

Also, I see there is a bunch of unconfirmed rumours around that Real Madrid are trying to take advantage of PSG's FFP problems to buy Neymar. If true, they will need a pile of money to do it, which makes me just wonder if either of the seemingly-wild rumours about Ronaldo to Juve or Asensio to us might just have a tiny bit of truth in them.

The goalkeepers shouldn't need to go to their superiors to complain about him. He should be sacked based on the stats of the goalkeeper performances. Even if he was amazing behind closed doors and every keeper just so happened to shit themselves as soon as they entered the field. He should be judged on that. It's a performance orientated game and the performance of the keepers for 9 years has been appalling. The buck stops with him and if the club had any sense they'd get rid of him.

This. And it doesn't mean we should necessarily keep our current GKs either. Coaching has been below standard,based on results and so have the GKs. I have a feeling Klopp will not be getting rid of Karius in the knee jerk fashion that fans want him to.

New GK link is disappointing?

Don’t tell me it’s that Shamrock Rovers chap.

Taintless Red

@TaintlessRed

· 23h

Replying to @PeterPhillips_

So long as he's a big improvement & not a sideways step

Graeme Kelly

@GraemeKelly1

Nope if it’s who Peter says, when Pete speaks he’s normally right. Disappointing

The Sturridge link away is probably the most exciting of the year, for me. Will be delighted when he finally fucks off.

Can you imagine him playing Turkey. The lazy cunt will be flayed alive the first time he bunks off to wash his hair

Or Mbappe though I think Neymar suits their galacticos tag better. It'll be an interesting window.

I reckon they’ll go for both with Ronaldo and his ridiculously massive wages off the books will free up loads of money plus the £88m fee then there’s Bale, Kovacic, Possibly Assensio and Benzema.

Ronaldo, Bale, Kovacic and Asensio would bring in close to £380m depending on how much people would be willing to pay for Asensio. Hopefully they do get both because that means they have no reason at all to go for Salah any time soon.