You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2018 Transfer Thread

AngryOfTuebrook

To be fair mate how many times over the years have we seen top quality keepers beaten 5 or more times in a match, it happens 1 or 2 bad games over the course of a season or so is probably the "norm" for most players ive seen De Gea and Curtois concede when they shouldn't have back in the day Schmiechel conceded 5 at Newcastle and Southampton at the time he was supposed to be the best in Europe what im saying is Allison conceding 7 against us in 2 games just means we have a great strike force who most teams in Europe struggled against this season we've put 9 past City who are supposed to be the best thing since sliced bread.

I get it. I just think if we're paying what it will cost to get Allison, we need to be getting an equal to de gea. That wasn't what I saw against us. I admit my sample size is only 2 games.

How exactly did he bottle it? Hardly fucked up for any of the goals.

I thought you said they were his worst performances of the season? Is that not an indication of bottling it? I thought he looked pretty ordinary against us. For 100m or whatever, I want someone who saves shots that shouldn't be saved.

Just hope to fuck we get Fekir in. I’ve invested too much hope in him now for it to fall through.

We’ll be lining up as a 4-2-4 next season, that’s Klopps dream.

Keita-Fabinho : they have the athleticism and positional sense to play as a two and cover all over the pitch whilst both having the ability to win the and transition up the pitch very very quickly

Mane-Fekir-Salah

Firmino : all interchangeable at all times, all can pop up in any position at any time.

We’ll score 150+ in the league next season! Jesus fucking Christ!

• Upvote 2

Hopefully. He was brilliant alongside Bernardo Silva on the right flank against City.

That was Sidibe. He hasn't played right back for the past two seasons.

He's definitely Can's replacement in my mind, and will oust Hendo out of the starting eleven. Klopp seems happy enough with his right back options in TAA, Clyne and Gomez. Would be very surprised if he ever plays right back for us.

Liverpool Football Club can confirm a deal has been agreed for the transfer of Fabinho from AS Monaco.

The Brazil midfielder will formally seal a switch to the Reds on July 1 after successfully completing a medical and finalising terms on a long-term contract at Melwood.

Fabinho told Liverpoolfc.com: “I am really excited about this move.

“This is something that I always wanted – this is a giant of a team. The infrastructures of the club look exceptional.

“A football club of this size coming after my services, I didn’t have to think that much about coming over.

“I will try to create my own history at this football club. Hopefully, on a personal level, I’m able to win titles with this club.

“I will try to grow and learn and improve myself, and to be part of the club’s history.”

Fabinho, who has four caps for his country, becomes the club’s first signing of the summer transfer window.

The 24-year-old will arrive from Monaco, where he made 225 appearances and scored 29 goals in five seasons with the French club.

• Upvote 1

wow that was done on the quiet. signed sealed delivered in about 3 hours. (obviously the negotations started earlier).

On a side note it will add to the xmas jumper sale's we now have Fabinho ho ho... to replace the Coutinho ho ho jumpers

• Upvote 1