You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2018 Transfer Thread

AngryOfTuebrook

Yes one that does not conceed would be great. But seriously the point still stands. Are we just going to shrug our shoulders if other strikers as good as Mo stick a number of goals past him. As I said my big concern is Wengers reject kept him out of Romas side until he went to Juventus.

Mate, your criteria narrows it down to zero. There's no keeper that doesn't have happen to them what Alisson did against us.

deal is done. here is his wife's instagram story on saturday

https://i.redditmedia.com/K0V4-5ba0UqHeu5EC0Y7anwsTBYNbdcbOWP4wfFHh1g.jpg?s=99655e1b45645b996a02d329fece9b1e

plus quite a bit of french journalists reporting it done including monaco insiders

We are winning the league next season. 

You should be a P.I. mate or a stalker either way some good back ground work there very thorough. 

I have never been excited about any link to players from the French league since Cisse, and I'm still not. Even Lemar rumoured at £90m I was very much "meh".

Those GH buys have put me off forever.

Soz behind a paywall Tory twats.

Liverpool have agreed a fee of up to €50million  (£43.7millon) to buy midfielder Fabinho from Monaco.

The 24-year-old Brazilian is likely to replace Emre Can and play the ‘number six’ role in Jurgen Klopp’s team.

Fabinho has been wanted by a host of Europe’s leading clubs, and has previously been linked with moves by Paris Saint-Germain and Manchester United, but it is Liverpool who have agreed the deal having made an initial inquiry last year.

The fee will be €45million plus a further €5million maximum in add-ons for Fabinho who is set to become part of a re-built of Liverpool’s midfield which includes Naby Keita.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2018/05/28/liverpool-agree-437m-fee-fabinho-monaco/

Guest Alex_K

Salah, Firmino, Mane, Keita, Chamberlain and Fabinho across the front 6 & teams might as well give us the points before the ball's been kicked.