You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2018 Transfer Thread

AngryOfTuebrook

In which case, considering you have become a regular here and have 2436 posts to you name, and you're a man of exceptional means, maybe supporting the site with your £2 wouldn't go a miss?

Fair point. However since I have no paypal account and have asked other ways to pay! I am open to suggestions.

However since I don't like being told what to do. I ain't gonna pay for shit now.

Fair point. However since I have no paypal account and have asked other ways to pay! I am open to suggestions.

However since I don't like being told what to do. I ain't gonna pay for shit now.

I support Dave Usher frivolous lifestyle FC not freeloading Jockey cunt FC.
  • Upvote 2

Get a PayPal account.  You will need:-

• Your first name;
  • Your last name;
  • Address, phone number and email address;
  • A payment method (e.g. debit card, linked bank account, etc.); and
  • £6

After that, you're ready to rock 'n' roll in the Members Forum.  I post on there, so it pays for itself when you think of it that way.

Get a PayPal account.  You will need:-

• Your first name;
  • Your last name;
  • £6
After that, you're ready to rock 'n' roll in the Members Forum.  I post on there, so it pays for itself when you think of it that way.

I want a refund.

• Upvote 3

Still think we need two more top quality final third players. Everyone seems to be happy because our front three are doing so well, and therefore concentrating on targeting midfield and a quality partner for VVD, but if one or two of those front three pick up an injury, the teams strength isn't much of a strength anymore, because the drop off is massive.

You could plug Coutinho in there before and not lose much, but that's not there now. I think getting the right type of versatile attacking players is still a priority, because this team isn't winning lots of games with defense any time soon. You don't want an injury or two to derail an entire season. I don't think you need another Firmino, because I think this team could get away with playing Salah or even Mane as the effetive front man. But getting players who can play different positions like those two and give them a chop out without losing much should be a major focus, because this teams identity under Klopp will always be on it's attacking quality.

• Upvote 1

Get a PayPal account. You will need:-

• Your first name;
  • Your last name;
  • £6
After that, you're ready to rock 'n' roll in the Members Forum. I post on there, so it pays for itself when you think of it that way.

Well worth it. I also drop transfer bombs on there long before reliables like Don Balon, Indy Kaila or Goal.com have picked up the juicy scent.