You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Walk On Girls

Section_31

I find it shows a lack of cognitive ability to instantly dismiss posts such as the one Boss posted because it does not fit in with the perceived wisdom or holistic cultural mindset.

Why should it be wrong for a man to be sexually attracted more to a size 10 than a 18? Rather than illustrate the lack of depth of male emmotions, which are well documented, it confirms the shallow understanding of male instinctual behaviour of the feminist.

The failure to appreciate the difference in ‘wank food’ and genuine deep attraction only serves to further this stereotyping of the male and makes the genuinely beautiful normal woman more insecure and those women chasing the supermodel look look even more unattractive.

I simply cannot suppress my physical arousal because it does not conform to a wish list laid down in order to prevent different body styles feeing inferior. Indeed why should I.

Plus TK421 is a bummer.

I dismissed Boss's post because it's utter bollocks from start to finish; no holistic cultural mindset required.

As for this notion that anybody thinks men should stop getting a twitch on at the sight of a fit lass... you've lost me. I've never seen or heard anybody suggest that.

If any straight male forumite is posting pro-feminist stuff here hoping to get laid, they got their work cut out. The female population of the forum as it stands seems to consist of Champ (married) and very occasionally Melons (married) so...good luck with that.

• Upvote 1

If any straight male forumite is posting pro-feminist stuff here hoping to get laid, they got their work cut out. The female population of the forum as it stands seems to consist of Champ (married) and very occasionally Melons (married) so...good luck with that.

What about Suzy?
  • Upvote 1

What about the LGBTQQIP2SAA ?