Quantcast
FAO: Hysterical fannies - Page 9 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

Thanks

Dave

Bjornebye

FAO: Hysterical fannies

I think in some ways, FSG's mediocrity is worse emotionally for fans than if they were truly terrible. It's a gradual lowering of expectations and not enough to fight back against. Suddenly you're shit and you don't realise how you've gotten there. Neoliberalism-esque.

Yep.

Hicks & Gillet = immediate death by massive explosion, resulting in a mass fightback.

FSG = gradual death by a thousand cuts, resulting in everone looking around wondering 'what the fuck has happened'?.

• Upvote 4

When some of the most hysterical fannies ever to grace the forum are warning us not to be hysterical fannies, we should probably take notice. I consider myself duly warned, and have raised the threat level on my fanny to critical.

Yeah baby

Fun fact - Klopp has less wins than Rodgson in the same amount of games (134 games in charge, Rodgson 70 wins, Klopp 69 wins).

Fraudgers.

Hodgers.

Klodgers.

Kloppson.

Flopp.

Just so I can plan ahead.. when does a bit pissed off with what’s going on become an hysterical fanny? I just don’t want to misjudge it and become a drama quim too early!

Just so I can plan ahead.. when does a bit pissed off with what’s going on become an hysterical fanny? I just don’t want to misjudge it and become a drama quim too early!

You have already missed it - it's like open enrollment for insurance and I think it runs through the end of November. 

Totally agree. There are clear weaknesses in the squad, and the starting eleven. I think he will fix them. It’s a tough journey but I think we will start looking excellent from next season. We’ve been good this season, even if these last two games have been shocking. We improved through the season. We need more players, that’s obvious; it’s frustrating to wait, and it’s easy to lash out and point fingers but he clearly wants to wait for the right players. I support that.

Largely agree but the problem is if the waiting means that in the meantime we aren't strong enough to secure a top 4 spot does that then mean we can't get the players he wants because of the pull of CL footy makes them not want to come?

Oh, don't worry. Someone will definitely let you know.

Yep.

Hicks & Gillet = immediate death by massive explosion, resulting in a mass fightback.

FSG = gradual death by a thousand cuts, resulting in everone looking around wondering 'what the fuck has happened'?.

Death by a thousand James Pearce tweets.

Largely agree but the problem is if the waiting means that in the meantime we aren't strong enough to secure a top 4 spot does that then mean we can't get the players he wants because of the pull of CL footy makes them not want to come?

Its not just the lure of CL footy. Players want to win things (as well as get shed loads of money)- if we're not offering either we're left with the lure of working with Klopp as the only reason to choose us over our rivals. If we keep taking one step forward and two back, players that are already here are not going to hang around, and players thinking of coming will look elsewhere.

Suddenly?

life has new meaning to me

there's beauty up above and things we never take notice of

you wake up suddenly, you're a 140 million pounds better off, getting a blow job

on a yacht

There is no in between part.  Ironic, when you consider the geometry of an actual fanny. 

Too right!

We are in the middle of a title race with one of the best sides in the game. It will require our players and manager to have calm heads and hold their nerve. It would be nice to see our supporters follow suite after our first defeat of the season, away from home, to our main rivals. In January.

• Upvote 2

Probably doesn't fit into this thread but I'm hysterical anyway.  I fucking love us y'know; no clue what's gonna happen this season but I love our team, love our club and I love that mad fucking German.  Up the pool.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

I thought it was agreed that we were using "drama quim" now.

Only on SD isn't it? I don't check my memo's