You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

FAO: Hysterical fannies

Bjornebye

28 years without a league title, seeing Leicester, Blackburn and Leeds winning the league in that time, is very fucking far from instant gratification.

Stronts, people saying ‘we’ve not won the league in 28 years and it’s not good enough’ are not hysterical fannies, are they! People saying they have an issue with things aren’t hysterical fannies.

Stronts, people saying ‘we’ve not won the league in 28 years and it’s not good enough’ are not hysterical fannies, are they! People saying they have an issue with things aren’t hysterical fannies.

But that's what it boils down to, isn't it.

We're being criticised for having a go at the club for losing to the two worst teams in the league in the last two games, because we managed to draw half the games before that or something, which counts as a major success these days, for some reason.

But that's what it boils down to, isn't it.

We're being criticised for having a go at the club for losing to the two worst teams in the league in the last two games, because we managed to draw half the games before that or something, which counts as a major success these days, for some reason.

No. That’s not it. You, quite clearly, are not a hysterical fanny. Criticising or being passionate isn’t being a hysterical fanny. How on Earth have people got to the point where they think this thread was about passion.

Gah. Useless.

You’re more deluded than I thought, and that’s really saying something. You have only been supporting the club a few years so you won’t be aware of how Liverpool fans used to behave, but passion isn’t an issue. Being a sky generation, johnny come lately fucking cunt is.

You’re moaning about people moaning on the internet.

If TLW had been around in the 80’s there would have been shit spouted after poor performances and being kicked out of Cup competitions etc etc. Naturally less would have been said about the direction of the club because we were on the summit.

There are lots of things that aren’t sitting well with people right now and this forum gives them an outlet to vent.

If you can’t handle it stay in the MF (as you constantly threaten) or put us all in (gulp) ignore. Or better yet start your own forum and moderate it according to the law of NV.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

If TLW had been around in the 80’s there would have been shit spouted after poor performances and being kicked out of Cup competitions etc etc. Naturally less would have been said about the direction of the club because we were on the summit.

There are lots of things that aren’t sitting well with people right now and this forum gives them an outlet to vent.

Will you stop talking about fans in the 80s as if you have the first fucking idea what you're talking about? You weren't around in the 80s. Or 90s. Or 00s. You're barely around now.

If you can’t handle it stay in the MF (as you constantly threaten) or put us all in (gulp) ignore. Or better yet start your own forum and moderate it according to the law of NV.

How about I'll do what I like and you go fuck yourself. You'll be supporting City next month. You're a waste of space.

Eh? Didn’t you stop posting because you got the hump when it was pointed out you’ve only been supporting Liverpool since about 20 minutes ago?

Not sure you should be taking the moral high ground after that. At least wait until you’ve been a fan for a week or two.

Will you stop talking about fans in the 80s as if you have the first fucking idea what you're talking about? You weren't around in the 80s. Or 90s. Or 00s. You're barely around now.

How about I'll do what I like and you go fuck yourself. You'll be supporting City next month. You're a waste of space.

I don’t have to have been a fan in the 80’s to know there would have been moaners and discontent, it’s human nature.

For someone who screams ill do what I like you spend an inordinate amount of time on here telling others what to do and how to behave.

You also can’t engage in a debate without eventually resorting to ad hominem attacks and flouncing.

It’s obvious you have serious self esteem issues.

Eh? Didn’t you stop posting because you got the hump when it was pointed out you’ve only been supporting Liverpool since about 20 minutes ago?

Not sure you should be taking the moral high ground after that. At least wait until you’ve been a fan for a week or two.

Not sure what you’re on about here I’ve been pretty active since posting, less in the summer and fall recently as my daughter plays Varsity basketball and I’m away most weekend then.

I don’t have to have been a fan in the 80’s to know there would have been moaners and discontent, it’s human nature.

For someone who screams ill do what I like you spend an inordinate amount of time on here telling others what to do and how to behave.

You also can’t engage in a debate without eventually resorting to ad hominem attacks and flouncing.

It’s obvious you have serious self esteem issues.

Righto then. You seem to be unable to read what ha been written, Scott. I’m not telling anybody how to behave, I’m telling them what I think of their behaviour. There’s a big difference, even if you don’t see one. I think you have a bit of an inferiority complex, instantly thinking somebody is talking about you when using terms like ‘hysterical fannies’. Saying that it’s just passion. I don’t think you’re a hysterical fanny, you just aren’t very bright and you feel a little bit inferior because you’ve only been supporting us for a few months.

I absolutely can debate without resorting to ad hominem, I do it all the time on here. But when somebody says something as mind bending ly idiotic as people have an issue with passion... what’s left to debate. I’d sooner let you know I think you’re a dickhead than waste time trying to convince somebody of something they’re not capable of seeing.

Anyway, we’ve wasted enough time haven’t we? I clearly dislike you, don’t respect you, and thing you are absolutely clueless, so I’ll add you to the ever growing list of wankers that I’ll ignore. Ignorance, they say, is bliss. Silence isn’t bad, either.

I'm not having that TK, only 1 (maybe 2) of the back 5 gets in out strongest 11 according to Klopp.

(For those of you wondering, it's VVD)

I think the difference between Robertson/Gomez/Karius and Moreno/TAA/Mignolet is negligible.  To prove it, the first three lost to Swansea City the other day. 

• Upvote 1

Righto then. You seem to be unable to read what ha been written, Scott. I’m not telling anybody how to behave, I’m telling them what I think of their behaviour. There’s a big difference, even if you don’t see one. I think you have a bit of an inferiority complex, instantly thinking somebody is talking about you when using terms like ‘hysterical fannies’. Saying that it’s just passion. I don’t think you’re a hysterical fanny, you just aren’t very bright and you feel a little bit inferior because you’ve only been supporting us for a few months.

I absolutely can debate without resorting to ad hominem, I do it all the time on here. But when somebody says something as mind bending ly idiotic as people have an issue with passion... what’s left to debate. I’d sooner let you know I think you’re a dickhead than waste time trying to convince somebody of something they’re not capable of seeing.

Anyway, we’ve wasted enough time haven’t we? I clearly dislike you, don’t respect you, and thing you are absolutely clueless, so I’ll add you to the ever growing list of wankers that I’ll ignore. Ignorance, they say, is bliss. Silence isn’t bad, either.

Ha ha great to see you taking my advice. Progress of a sort I guess though I really think you need to take yourself less seriously.

BTW since when is 7 years a few months?

I think the difference between Robertson/Gomez/Karius and Moreno/TAA/Mignolet is negligible. To prove it, the first three lost to Swansea City the other day.

Agree, in fact our defence gets far too much criticism. We’re a very attacking side that leaves them exposed time and again.