You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

FAO: Hysterical fannies

Bjornebye

Is right, Stig. Disappointing last two games, but there’s some complete weapons supporting us. I’ve never despised our own fans before, but these lot on here are general fucking disgraceful. Being moderate on the FF makes you look like carefree and happy-go-lucky. It’s utterly bizarre to hear how shit Klopp and VVD are. How long before Salah is a piece of shit?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Its pretty obvious we need players,and need them quickly. Our season could,yet again,be derailed more by the lack of players than lack of buying some kind of superstar to replace Coutinho. When a crocked Jordan Henderson still your best midfield player you are a little bit fucked.

Nothing hysterical in pointing this out and getting a bit cheesed off at our transfer policy in recent seasons. How you go about expressing that is how you distinguish between hysterical or not.

• Upvote 6

I've read this sort of thing on here before. Telling everyone it's sound, how the dissenting voices are whoppers and how the forum has never been so full of them. Fast forward another couple of years without a trophy and it's someone else's turn to tell us it's all ok and this place has never been so full of quims.

• Upvote 7

I've read this sort of thing on here before. Telling everyone it's sound, how the dissenting voices are whoppers and how the forum has never been so full of them. Fast forward another couple of years without a trophy and it's someone else's turn to tell us it's all ok and this place has never been so full of quims.

Criticism is fine. It used to be thoughtful, constructive, and tempered. Now it’s about sacking Klopp and how shit VVD is because he hasn’t fixed the defence in 3 games. There’s a difference.

People have to accept that some people see it differently though. Sacking Klopp and getting rid of vvd is obviously extreme.

However constructive criticism is also met with the same kind of "you're wrong, i'm right" response.

People don't agree and you won't change people's minds on certain things.

Also, if someone disagrees they are automatically labelled as representing the polar opposite view. This is often not the case.

• Upvote 2

Criticism is fine. It used to be thoughtful, constructive, and tempered. Now it’s about sacking Klopp and how shit VVD is because he hasn’t fixed the defence in 3 games. There’s a difference.

Then go and talk to those individuals, rather than being a mopey wanker and randomly attacking everyone in attention-seeking posts. That would be my advice. Hop to it.

• Upvote 7

Who the fuck's said we should sack Klopp?

Judge, for one. Said at halftime if we don't win he should go. The ones that get me most are the ones having a pop at VVD. It's clear they have no idea what they're talking about from a technical point of view. They're looking for targets. It's a strange group of people suffering badly from groupthink.

Go on then mate, go and find these posts about sacking Klopp. I’ll wait.

There aren’t any. If there is, it’s probably about one solitary post, because i haven’t seen it.

Stop talking rubbish to feed your narrative.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Go on then mate, go and find these posts about sacking Klopp. I’ll wait.

There aren’t any. If there is, it’s probably about one solitary post, because i haven’t seen it.

Stop talking rubbish to feed your narrative.

'It's probably one post because I haven't seen it'. Indeed. Reality adheres to what you've seen. Another one for the ignore list, enjoy the misery.

Judge, for one. Said at halftime if we don't win he should go. The ones that get me most are the ones having a pop at VVD. It's clear they have no idea what they're talking about from a technical point of view. They're looking for targets. It's a strange group of people suffering badly from groupthink.

This is god complex at its finest.

We are ALL Liverpool fans. We have just sold our best player and lost two games in a row to the bottom two teams in the league, crashing out of the FA at the same time.

If people aren’t allowed to be dejected, angry and critical now...when are they?

I know what I’m talking about, and I’m not suffering from groupthink, and I still think there are valid and deep lying criticisms to made of Liverpool, our squad, our ownership and FSG.

Threads like this fuck me off no end.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

'It's probably one post because I haven't seen it'. Indeed. Reality adheres to what you've seen. Another one for the ignore list, enjoy the misery.

Hahaha so it was one post then? So how did it turn from ‘person’ into ‘people’?

“Reality adheres to what you’ve seen”. You have absolutely no sense of self awareness it seems. You’ve just fucking made something up, you’re the one with the distorted reality.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Our owners are leeches and they're taking the club nowhere. We've got the best manager for the job but we're a very fucking long way from "sound" and will continue to be while FSG are dry humping us.

Sorry if that makes me a hysterical fanny.

I miss tags
  • Upvote 2