Quantcast
Huddersfield Town (a) - PL Match Thread - Fuck it may as well have a go.... - Page 2 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

Thanks

Dave

an tha

Huddersfield Town (a) - PL Match Thread - Fuck it may as well have a go....

Time to end the run of defeats and get back to our glorious run of draws. No reason why we can't go on a run of draws until the end of the season now, and people will be calling us the New Invincibles.

Time to end the run of defeats and get back to our glorious run of draws. No reason why we can't go on a run of draws until the end of the season now, and people will be calling us the New Invincibles.

Draws? Before those two losses we beat City! I know it seems a long time ago but...

I'd love it if we could coach our players to approach the game differently when things aren't going our way.  Stop panicking, and stop doing the things that have failed to work for the previous 78 minutes. 

There will be great German on German hugging photo opps though.  Let's just hope it doesn't spill over into nascent homo-erotica. That could really put the kibosh on our faltering campaign.  

Play Salah and Bobby up top. Mane and Ox on the wing and any two Cunts in CM. Similar to when we played West Ham away. 4-3-3 hasn’t worked the last 2 games when we don’t have anyone in CM who can pass the ball forward

• Upvote 1

Play Salah and Bobby up top. Mane and Ox on the wing and any two Cunts in CM. Similar to when we played West Ham away. 4-3-3 hasn’t worked the last 2 games when we don’t have anyone in CM who can pass the ball forward

Yeah I like this. I’d rest Mane for this one though. Start Ings upfront and push Salah wide right. Ings looked bright when he came on.

Huddersfield are proper crap and we should be swatting them away.

So, 3-1 Huddersfield.

Yeah these are arguably the worst team in the league at the minute, no excuses. I'll be getting properly worried if we drop more points here.

Turning into Henderson's long term replacement....on the treatment table. Hope he asks for a happy ending from the physio because its not going to happen on the pitch.

We'll go there thinking all we need to do is turn up to win.

They'll set up to stifle us..two banks of four and wait for us to make a fuck up and capitalise on it.

We'll lose this 1-0 then beat Spurs 4-2.

Working, thankfully.

The way this squad is, we're right back to Rodger's time at the club.  It really doesn't matter if we win any one game or not.  The squad isn't capable of achieving anything.

It's not the players fault, their limitations are known by everyone by now.

• Upvote 1

We’ll win this, then Spurs and Man Utd will draw, so we will be four points behind one and four points ahead of the other.

I’m glad another game has come quickly. Need to bounce back.

• Upvote 1