Quantcast
Huddersfield Town (a) - PL Match Thread - Fuck it may as well have a go.... - Page 12 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
an tha

Huddersfield Town (a) - PL Match Thread - Fuck it may as well have a go....

I love Bobby

Me to. Fair dibs to Can as well. Got a lot of stick recently but he did what we should have done at Swansea and get some shots on target. In a packed defence the ball might roll for you as he found out.

Bobby looking the opposite way to where he's shooting is my new favourite thing.

I've started doing it in the 5 a side on Friday, the problem is it usually results in me kicking fresh air and falling over or my kicking lumps out of the opposition defender.... I think I need to practise more.

• Upvote 1

Hope it's just a blip as he was fucking class last season.

Not his type of game playing in front of a parked bus with no space to run into and use his pace,

We would be better with Lallana when fit in these situations. That said he is well below par.

Hopefully we keep it this way.

If we keep a clean sheet will be interesting to see what Klopp does with the centre backs next game.

We really could do with a run of games with the same back line and keeper  

• Upvote 1

Lovely, will take that at half time. Just pray the lads don't do a Liverpool and struggle to the finish line. Let's come out in the 2nd half positive and finish them off.

Mane has gone so far backwards it's unreal

To be fair to the lad I think that he is hating it out on the left.Why don't they swop for half an hour just to change things around.

Bobby’s got his finishing teeth in tonight.

Lovely, will take that at half time. Just pray the lads don't do a Liverpool and struggle to the finish line. Let's come out in the 2nd half positive and finish them off.

You know we got to score two more to really win this game!