You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Huddersfield Town (a) - PL Match Thread - Fuck it may as well have a go....

an tha

Time to end the run of defeats and get back to our glorious run of draws. No reason why we can't go on a run of draws until the end of the season now, and people will be calling us the New Invincibles.

Draws? Before those two losses we beat City! I know it seems a long time ago but...

I'd love it if we could coach our players to approach the game differently when things aren't going our way.  Stop panicking, and stop doing the things that have failed to work for the previous 78 minutes. 

There will be great German on German hugging photo opps though.  Let's just hope it doesn't spill over into nascent homo-erotica. That could really put the kibosh on our faltering campaign.  

Play Salah and Bobby up top. Mane and Ox on the wing and any two Cunts in CM. Similar to when we played West Ham away. 4-3-3 hasn’t worked the last 2 games when we don’t have anyone in CM who can pass the ball forward

Yeah I like this. I’d rest Mane for this one though. Start Ings upfront and push Salah wide right. Ings looked bright when he came on.

Turning into Henderson's long term replacement....on the treatment table. Hope he asks for a happy ending from the physio because its not going to happen on the pitch.

Working, thankfully.

The way this squad is, we're right back to Rodger's time at the club.  It really doesn't matter if we win any one game or not.  The squad isn't capable of achieving anything.

It's not the players fault, their limitations are known by everyone by now.

• Upvote 1