You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2018 Transfer Thread

Anubis

He can go in the summer.

No, really.

He'll be 30, he gets injured every 20 minutes, and the only thing he really excels at is running towards people that have the ball anyway.

Ideally, we'd bin him, Henderson, and Wijnaldum in the summer. Got a horrible feeling they'll all still be here next season and we'll be left hoping Salah can continue a passable impression of Lionel Messi to give us a shout of scraping into the top four.

He can go in the summer.

No, really.

He'll be 30, he gets injured every 20 minutes, and the only thing he really excels at is running towards people with the ball anyway.

Ideally, we'd bin him, Henderson, and Wijnaldum in the summer. Got a horrible feeling they'll all still be here next season and we'll be left hoping Salah can continue a passable impression of Lionel Messi to give us a shout of scraping into the top four.

I’m also resigned to losing him. It’s clear that Klopp looks for different qualities in a front man than what he offers e.g., industry, selflessness, etc.

Out:

Mignolet

Karius

Flanagan

Lovren

Matip

Clyne

Henderson

Lallana

Emre

Milner

Wijnaldum

Markovic

Sturridge

Ings

Origi

Solanke

We won’t miss one of that shower

Can is our best centre mid so he should stay. I’d also keep both Lovren and Matip as back-up/rotation options.

Can is our best centre mid so he should stay. I’d also keep both Lovren and Matip as back-up/rotation options.

I like Can but he’s easily replaceable. Lovren and Matip are shite and are earning £200k per week between them. In fact that list above must be easily draining us of over £1.5 mill per week. We could go and get neymar and Messi with that and still have change