You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Weird things you're proud of

Babb'sBurstNad

And knows their card details by heart?

I used to but I don't find it necessary anymore.  I think I used to memorise it for when I paid my monthly mobile bill, but now EE have some new software and I only have to remember the last four digits and the three digit code on the reverse.  

I used to but I don't find it necessary anymore.  I think I used to memorise it for when I paid my monthly mobile bill, but now EE have some new software and I only have to remember the last four digits and the three digit code on the reverse.

I can also remember the registration numbers of most of the cars I've had going back to when I was about 7 or 8 and most of the postcode and phone numbers too

And knows their card details by heart?

Nope. And I'm usually quite good with remembering numbers too. Mind you,now that you've mentioned it I will now imprint it on my mirror from next use onwards.

This actually reminds me of a fella I used to work with whose brother was a bit of a rogue and always had somebody looking for him. The brother had a system where he never gave the fella I worked with his actual phone number it was always one number up or down from the actual number,such as 07 would become 18 and so on. Not a bad idea really except for the fact a mobile number has to start with 0.

They're both quite an achievement in the modern world. The no mobile or smart phone is understandable, but what spurred on the denial of soft drinks?

I actually can't stand the smell of coke, let alone the taste. All soft drinks smell toxic to me.

I always said if the soda industry knew of my existence, they would want me for medical experiments.