Quantcast
The ‘Buy Nabil Fekir’ Campaign - Page 65 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

Thanks

Dave

Hank Moody

The ‘Buy Nabil Fekir’ Campaign

Very, very disappointed, Mike. Very disappointed.

I even think you've not tried to get him for me, I disappear. And if you're smart, that scares you. Because I'm in your blind spot. And I have nothing better to do.

• Upvote 1

I've got him in my Southampton team on Fifa 19 career mode, and he doesn't work well in a 4-3-3 I can confirm, so probably bullet well dodged. Neither did Almiron though, but luckily I sold him to Liverpool for a huge profit so realistic at least

9 hours ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Seen a fella who looked like him in Breck Rd Asda about an hour a go.

He could be a faker though.

A0653BA5-A641-43A4-8746-ACD42243D202.jpeg

• Upvote 1

Watched him against PSG last month for about 20 minutes. He was the best player on the pitch. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

This fella has gone off the boil a little - not a whole bunch of goals from him this year.

He's been tremendous in Lyon's most important games, but often disinterested in most others. It's less a comment on his quality and more the fact the motivation is waning and he needs a new challenge. 

49 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

He's been tremendous in Lyon's most important games, but often disinterested in most others. It's less a comment on his quality and more the fact the motivation is waning and he needs a new challenge. 

Maybe pal - it seems like there are far more talented players in the league already - and a fair few that try to turn it on and off - and they can't do it.

24 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Maybe pal - it seems like there are far more talented players in the league already - and a fair few that try to turn it on and off - and they can't do it.

In terms of natural ability, there are very few players in the world better than Fekir. And it's human nature that motivation would wane after a failed move. Besides that he's Lyon's captain and comes across like a great guy. The only question with him is will his body hold up. 

• Upvote 1

I am worried that he plays less than half their games as Captain. Is he not fit for many of their games or just not selected?

That is a worse ratio than Henderson.

Cornet looks like he has done well in big games.

Lyon have loads of quality players worth showing an interest in (Ndombele, Fekir, Mendy, Lopes, Depay, Aouar). Cornet is not one of them. He's pretty much shown up in only two games this season, weirdly both against City. Scored more in those two games than he has all season in Ligue 1.

On 1/31/2019 at 11:30 PM, etho said:

I've got him in my Southampton team on Fifa 19 career mode, and he doesn't work well in a 4-3-3 I can confirm, so probably bullet well dodged. Neither did Almiron though, but luckily I sold him to Liverpool for a huge profit so realistic at least

You wear socks over your trainees.

On 1/31/2019 at 4:13 PM, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Seen a fella who looked like him in Breck Rd Asda about an hour a go.

He could be a faker though.

Sounds like it should be in a thread on RAWK...

3 Stacks. Whats the score with Teji Savanier at Nimes? Is he as good as his stats? 

On 2/1/2019 at 1:33 AM, Tony Moanero said:

A0653BA5-A641-43A4-8746-ACD42243D202.jpeg

The likeness between Faker and He-Man was uncanny.

No wonder it fooled Teela.

Mmmmmm......Teeeeeellllla 

Image result for teela he man

9 minutes ago, Dave D said:

The likeness between Faker and He-Man was uncanny.

No wonder it fooled Teela.

Mmmmmm......Teeeeeellllla 

Image result for teela he man

Cheetara - All of them 

cheetara_by_mayssantos-davrejp.jpg

• Upvote 1